**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champ goes down !

G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
edited August 2019 in General Discussion

Next to that pesky Thanos a couple months ago, I’d have to say this 6.2 Champion fight wasn’t particularly fun either, but boy am I happy it’s over with.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nice, good luck on 100% if you ever do it, taking him 6 times was not fun at all
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Lvernon15 said:

Nice, good luck on 100% if you ever do it, taking him 6 times was not fun at all

Can’t imagine doing that 6 more times. I’m about 3 fights away from 100% 6.1 . Gonna put 6.2 on the back burner for a while.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Gkohler said:

Next to that pesky Thanos a couple months ago, I’d have to say this 6.2 Champion fight wasn’t particularly fun either, but boy am I happy it’s over with.

Who did you use to take him?

• G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

Gkohler said:

Symbiote Supreme. Tried an R4 while at the last 10% stage. Wasn’t working out. R5’d him mid fight.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Amazing o:)
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Gkohler said:

Gkohler said:

Symbiote Supreme. Tried an R4 while at the last 10% stage. Wasn’t working out. R5’d him mid fight.
    Thanks... Good job man!

• Congrats!