**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealth Suit Spidey Bugged

Hi, Stealth Suit Spidey’s pre fight ability is bugged. I selected Web foam ability and it loaded flash bang. I have a video showing this (can’t be attached). This has happened to me several times before, but as I did not have video evidence I couldn’t rule out user error. I run the unstoppable path in AW, so this is a very costly bug. If this is known about, please verify that it is no longer safe to use the new Spidey? I would obviously like to see this fixed ASAP as my new champ is now useless. Many resources (revives, potions and boosts) have already been wasted in AW, not to mention the deaths this has incurred my alliance. I’m sure I’m not the only person to experience this. Regards

Comments

• khanage808khanage808 Posts: 8

• edited August 2019
    Hey there, would you be able to provide us with the rest of the info requested in the forum bug report template? This could help our team to take a look at this. Would you also be able to let us know if you can recall which specific opponents you fought when this occurred, what other nodes were active, and what tier you are in?

Also, if you have video to share, you can post it on youtube and post a link to it here, or send it to a moderator.
    IPhone 8, v12.3.1
    O2 carrier
    Latest game version
    Tier 2 war, node 3 against Thing.
    The video has been sent to Kabam via a support ticket.

One month later... still broken 🙁
    Two months later... still broken.
    No mention of compensation.
    No acknowledgement of bug from the development team; and thus no idea when he can be use in AW attack again.
    Disappointing.