**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Player looking

Just wanta find a good fit for long term commitment . Path clearing, boss killing map5/6 player . I try an finish in top 5 in all events. My donations are always in on time . Good communication skills . Dont make errors on assignments.

Comments

• GinanknucklesGinanknuckles Posts: 106

In game:OldBurrito
  • CornholioCornholio Posts: 50
    Sent you a friend request in game. Do you have line?
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    If you want to drop down give me a buzz 😁. Maps 4 sometimes 5, Silver 2, working on moving up. Been together since 2015, strong, solid core. Went through some bumbs but getting back on track . In game or on line at DaBills ✌️
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Do you use line?
    ginanknuckles line ID
  • Queen143Queen143 Posts: 330
    Added u on line

Prestige 9925
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

Just wanta find a good fit for long term commitment . Path clearing, boss killing map5/6 player . I try an finish in top 5 in all events. My donations are always in on time . Good communication skills . Dont make errors on assignments.

Hi ginanknuckles. Are you looking to stick with playing Map 5 and Map 6 AQ maps? I'm recruiting for my former alliance, [1Dos3]. We play AQ Maps 5, 4, and 3. We put up over 80 M points for AQ completing all 3 BGs at 100%. War participation is NOT mandatory. If you choose to play war, then you must participate in both defense and offense phases. We reach the last milestone in ALL 3-day and 1-day alliance events. Our weekly SA averages over 670K points. For alliance communication, we use Telegram. Telegram use is required to join our alliance. We have enough in the treasury now so there won't be any donations requested until those resources are depleted, which by my guess is going to be about 1 to 2 years, unless we change course and starts to play more Map 5, 6, and 7. There are no event minimums.

If you are interested, please reach out to me in-game (gladiator2014 is my in-game name) or through Telegram. My Telegram username is @gladiator2014.
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    My offer is still open 😁. We are fun and committed!