**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Labyrinth First Run

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
Hi guys I'm preparing to go into labyrinth with my 4 55 starky for an initial clear and was just wondering how many units I'll need. I've got 1500 and some revives and pots in the stash (will farm more from ROL) and Ill buy the $5 unit deal. Was wondering what teams other people used, so please post your team and unit/item cost in the comments please.

Comments

• Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Took in 5/65 domino with massacre and rhulk synergy plus Angela and heimdall. Had 6 20% and 3 40% revs and spent somewhere between 800-1000 units. Played really badly to start off and spent most of the revs I used in the first half of my run but decided I should keep going as I wanted those T2A to R5 my capIW lol. I really didn’t worry about potions, not sure if it was just because I was using domino who is able to bypass lumber but I didn’t notice the atk boost from health % to start.
    I’d suggest it’s going to be a lot more difficult with sparky but no idea how good you are with him! Best of luck, if you can do it under 1500 units with sparky I’d say you’ve done a great job!
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    did my first run with r5 duped gwenpool and r4 duped sl + some attack synergies. took about 2k units, no stash...i recommend only start a full run when u can one shot red hulk!
    atm i´m preparing for the 100%.
    my team will be r5 ghost sig 200, 6*antman, wasp, hood + one additional...capiw for juggy/void for x23/ gp for rhino
  • Options
    Cheers guys - I think Ill farm and then go for a full run if I oneshot rhulk and oml
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When I did my first path with unduped r4 spark it took me a little over 2k units worth of revives but very few rol potions, and my skills were terrible when I did the run
  • Options
    Cheers @Lvernon15 ; my sparky is duped, but your skills at terrible may very well be what I think is good lol!