**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an active alliance with LINE or any other app for communication

Hi! I'm looking for a really active alliance to play with as my current one is sort of slacking. I'm quite active, I play several times daily. If you're interested, please reply here. Don't bother trying to search my name.
d23czaar37lp.png
Oh and that's my profile.

Comments

• MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of 17 players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM m_heikal in game/line if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Hi. We are an extremely active alliance and progressing fast. Very keen to have more players with Line and good comms. Search for me on game and line with Longshot_33 and add if u want to talk further :)
  • Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
    We have a couple of spots to fill. 3.8mil. AQ focused. Run 43222 and run 1 or 2 wars a week when full. SA rewards weekly. Hit me up.
    IGN: Josh056
    Line ID: Josh056games
  • We're currently a 3 mil alliance down 6 members we do constant aq and one or 2 aw depending on the week basic events of course shoot me a message in game or on line my id is SirDenots.
  • ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    AS15..
    Add me ghunt11
  • Hey dude i got a new alliance and i got line but i dont know how to use it and i need some active members dude please join
    Username:ProKilleril
  • Add me on line to discuss. Id is nick122706
  • TKFULLATKFULLA Posts: 14
    edited August 2017
    Were normal tier doing map 5. The global tribesman ( tgt13). We use fb messenger. Look for TKFULLA in game or search for us to preview if you like
  • We are advanced Tier map 2 and 3, we have 27 active players, and growing constantly. VERY Active, make SA every week, tier 9 - 11 in War. Use Discord app to communicate and organize. My ign is RichFaille Alli tag is DTASS
    Would love to talk. Peace