**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus New Sp1 and Heavy Attack

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Enjoy Everyone:
https://youtu.be/3--1NHouI70
Dont mind me taking a beating i wanted to reach sp1 fast as x23 was low level lol

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Hmm
    Red hulk has the same heavy attack
    And his sp2 Reminds me of invisible woman special
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

And his sp2 Reminds me of invisible woman special

To me kinds like carnage lol....Sunspot sp2 second portion of it is invisible women
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    That’s an odd Sp1. Looks like he’s trying to sneak a below the belt hit in on the opponent. Or creep up on a small animal. Or...something.

Dr. Zola
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    well, they could have wrote this in the release note, if it wasn't for this thread i would have probably been punished in arena by colossus; that said, i too love his new animations, especially the basic hits, now is a lot more smooth while performing a combo :love: did they also change his model? he seems more shining now.... or it's just me?

well, they could have wrote this in the release note, if it wasn't for this thread i would have probably been punished in arena by colossus; that said, i too love his new animations, especially the basic hits, now is a lot more smooth while performing a combo :love: did they also change his model? he seems more shining now.... or it's just me?

Glad to help. Honestly i believe so lol

I hope they didnt change his sp2 cuz I love how he thinks he’s a tornado
    It’s so adorable in a mainly way

Sp2 and 3 are same
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Sp2 and Sp3 are not quite the same. They're a little smoother and more polished. SP3 in particular has more oomf to it.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    was about to post about this, the colossus in AQ map 5 changed.
  • Yeah ..i was just about to post about act 5 too ..
    All or nothing he seemed to be before update ...
    I was in fight with medusa and all or nothing wiped me then....i then logged out did update and continued...half health and he starts using sp1 on me ....like he had a new toy to play with and wanted to show yall!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    What’s really fun is to drop the Colossus Sp1 when you have the opponent against the wall. Jogging in place while giving the opponent a rubdown with your head not what I expected for the big metal Soviet.

Surely the beta testers are telling them to revise it a little?

Dr. Zola