**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bad lucks

I have been playing this gave for the last 4 years and i have ratting of 440k. i think I am not a bad fighter.i have so far collected 42 5*s but sadly only 8 of them are of good use in both attack and defence combined. I find it astonishing that I work soo hard for collecting those shards and i get absolutely worthless characters, i wouldn't have said it if the ratio of opening up champions was 50%-50%
now lets talk about 4* , In the last 4 years of game play , I had to grind for champions like star lord ,hyperion ,stark spiderman, blade,corvusglave dormamu. the game didnt gave those champions to mee , irony is I still dont have great old champions like ghost riders and archangle even as a 4 *. not to say the fact i dont have many other great champs.
I just dont get it there are ppl who are playing fr less then 2 years but they have a higher ratio of good champs.
request to kabam that you please look in to my account that why my pulls are sooo band , dispite being on ACT 6
PLAYER NAME- U.N.B.O.U.N.D

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Heard of rng before? Sorry to be a bit of a gw but if you get the bad end of luck it’s not your account being cursed, and 8/42 is just below 20%, now depending on what you’re classing as useable that could be quite high if you’re only on about god tier and above
  • Options
    cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89

• Options
    cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
    this are the worst but there are more
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Quake, psylocke, rogue, carnage and rhulk are great plus logan is getting buff