**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Notification not disappearing

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Ive clicked on it. Changed it to my title but everytime I open up the game, this notification won't go away.

Comments

• JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Same here, so annoying. I will not renew the subscription if it keeps up.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you activate the new title it goes away for as long as it’s up
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

If you activate the new title it goes away for as long as it’s up

No it doesn't. I even stated I changed it. You can see my profile in game too. It keeps coming back.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Yeah this is getting frustrating... It comes back every time you log in.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Just be glad that you guys are only dealing with this first world problem. There's a decent amount of the player base that would love having this be the problem worth complaining about.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    Please fix this, super annoying!
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited August 2019
    @Caremes thank you for helpful comment, your job here is done ;)

+1 to the topic - this issue is super annoying!
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I'm sure many of us who are addicted to this game probably have some level of OCD, so this is a particularly annoying bug.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    MattPart said:

Any time! :)
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    Please please please fix the Sigal title badge notification from showing as new every time we login! PLEASE!!!
    MattPart said:

@MattPart theres the winky emoji I've come to know from you lol. How ya been?
  • We're aware of this and working on getting it resolved! Apologies for the frustration this has been causing!
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Are you talking about the title? If you are i agree it is annoying. I Have tried changing the title to it and then changing it back to the title I want and the next time I login it is back. I was planning to purchase the Sigal but if the notification is going to keep getting forced on me I just won't bother.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lmao it shouldn’t be a big deal, but it’s super annoying having the red “1” up there when it’s nothing 😂😂.

🐻
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    I’m talking about every time I login there’s a red notification badge telling me I have a new title...Summoner Supreme.

Every. Single. Login.
  • Every time I load the game since today's update it tells me that I have a new title to choose. I've done the same one and different ones and the next time I load it's still asking.
  • It has something to do with the Summoner's Sigil. Not sure why it does this, but yes. Everytime you log back in, the notification shows up. It's weird.
  • CromCrom Posts: 27
    The summoner supreme title keeps coming up every time I start the game. I have set it to blank, and others and it still comes as new.

I searched for this issue but did not find anything.

Thanks.
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    I really enjoy the sigil but will not continue to subscribe if this doesn’t get fixed. No matter how many times I clear it out, the little title notification ALWAYS reappears in the upper right corner of my name tag. Please fix this kabam!
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yeah, its annoying as hell
  • noynoy Posts: 56
    I also agree. Stop reminding us that we've succumbed to your evil ways and subscribed!
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    noy said:

I also agree. Stop reminding us that we've succumbed to your evil ways and subscribed!

Haha... yes. It's like saying 'i'm a whale'... or at least a mini whale... maybe a dolphin. ;-)
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    The notification for the “new title”. I know you know about it. Please fix it. It’s very annoying. It’s been weeks.
  • This issue is resolved in the 24.2 game update.
    @Kabam Lyra this wasn't fixed with the new update.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

This issue is resolved in the 24.2 game update.

No it is not. Please actually fix this bug.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Define resolved......if by that you mean the notification is gone.....no it’s not.
  • FierrastarFierrastar Posts: 8
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious The issue has not been fixed, it is still occurring with each log-in.