**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner sigil not increasing energy refill cap??

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Why isnt energy refill cap increased?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It’s not supposed to. It’s speeds up gain, not the cap
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Yet kabam said the sigil will increase inventory limit by 25%. They didn't say anything about not counting energy refill cap
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Yet kabam said the sigil will increase inventory limit by 25%. They didn't say anything about not counting energy refill cap
    They said it would increase the inventory capacity of some items.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

Lormif said:

Not quite what was detailed...

Increased Inventory Capacity!
    Tired of items expiring in your Stash? Increase your Inventory Limits for many basic Items by 25%! This won’t apply to all items, such as those for Special Events.

Lormif said:

Tired of items expiring in your Stash? Increase your Inventory Limits for many basic Items by 25%! This won’t apply to all items, such as those for Special Events.
    Ah cool i musta misread it lol
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited August 2019

Lormif said:

no offence meant... but I'm just guessing that maybe you read the exception as ONLY special event items. I sorta read it like that too...
    edited August 2019

Lormif said:

no offence meant... but I'm just guessing that maybe you read the exception as ONLY special event items. I sorta read it like that too...
    Yea same. Is there any other items that didn't have their cap increased or is it just energy refills and event items?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

You would also have to ignore the preceding line “for many basic items”.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Thy're speeding up energy gain from 6 minutes per energy to 5 minutes
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Not everything will increase.
    The energy cap is not part of inventory
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I believe the OP meant the amount of Refills you can hold.

Lormif said:

I believe the OP meant the amount of Refills you can hold.
    Yea, I missed that, my apologies to those in the thread.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Lormif said:

Yea same. Is there any other items that didn't have their cap increased or is it just energy refills and event items?
    Awakening Gems didn't increase. Only other one I noticed that didn't increase in my inventory.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Items that have increased limits are highlighted yellow in your inventory.
    K00shMaan said:

Lormif said:

Awakening Gems didn't increase. Only other one I noticed that didn't increase in my inventory.
    Cool thnx
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Lormif said:

As far as I can tell, energy refills, awakening gems, rank up gems, and the special event items still have the original inventory caps. Mastery cores I think don't have an inventory cap so of course their inventory limits can't change.