**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another Sigil question

RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
So if you buy it today does your 30 days start now or after the free week?

Comments

• Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    I don’t think it will, $10 is that sweet spot where a lot will say what the heck, it’s only $10. If they jack it up I would assume it would be a pretty sharp falloff

I am in at $10 though
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian

I actually think it will go up after a few months because Kabam did say in the forum...starting at the Introductory price of $9.99, meaning sometime in the future the price will go up

It is also possible the price could go down. The price of VIP subscriptions like this depend in part on how many people sign up. If a lot of people do, the price will likely stay the same for a while. If not enough people do, that would be an indication the price might be too high, and they could lower the price a bit to entice more people to sub. I've seen that happen before in online games. The "introductory price" wording doesn't just protect them if they have to increase the price it also protects them if they have to lower the price, because there's often a backlash when prices drop ("I wouldn't have bought it if I knew the price would drop in the future" kind of thing).