**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sinister Labs (EPIC) TOO DIFFICULT

13»

Comments

• Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121

Easy peasy.. its an excellent training grounds to hone fighting skills. I couldnt even do epic on occult labs previously. Thanks to act6 and variants, my nodes understanding and fighting skills improved greatly! 😬
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    MrOnizuka said:

Easy peasy.. its an excellent training grounds to hone fighting skills. I couldnt even do epic on occult labs previously. Thanks to act6 and variants, my nodes understanding and fighting skills improved greatly! 😬

I totally agree with this. Already explored epic yesterday and today with no resources
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    I'm just gonna do Master for now.. Epic's too stressful and too hard for the rewards you get.

I guess if people at my level can't do Epic as well it evens itself out (i can't progress but they can't neither), so I figure I'm not gonna be disadvantaged too much.

It's a pity though that only the top 5% can have a chance of competing while the rest of us have to sit on the sideline.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I've done epic fine the last 2 days... Not too bad, but absolutely not worth the rewards... You've put in act 6 nodes into this... When alot of summoners have done only completion runs or not even started it... These labs are harder than the modok labs and the diablo labs before it for less rewards.. 40 6 star shards a day for this content is really underwhelming... Last lab event gave us crystals with the chance of 5 and 6 star shards and t5b... I got way more last time than I will this time for less difficult content!

As a side hint for those struggling to keep up randomizers, if you have time it helps to grind the lower difficulties, the rewards themselves aren't worth it but it gets you 4 extra randomizers daily! And don't forget the boosts from the solo events for silly fights (we don't get enough of those either)

A ł p h a
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Face rolled epic with ghost domino and rulk
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    There are just some nodes that are way too stupid by themself. Some of them literally should just not have been introduced into the game to begin with. Slashed Tires, Thorns, Prove Yourself, Safeguard, Brawl, Micro-Reflect without Size Matters, the list goes on.
    I think that this whole 'labs' thing is cool. But in a game that is already so dang RNG-dependant, why does Kabam think we need an ENTIRE EVENT that revolves around it? Mate just take this event and don't implement it again until you can come up with a way to make it not NEARLY as ridiculous as it is right now.
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Its easy
  • Options
    GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    I am not doing them because they are too long. 6 fights for such a small reward
  • Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Bois so i just dis the sinister labs and got NO REWARDS WOW, Kabam really, you still haven't fixed this issue like i mean we had it last year during the Domino/Massacre month.