**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who was the better champion in this update?

Who do you think was the best champion from the latest update?

Who was the better champion in this update? 80 votes

Sunspot
16%
GroundedWisdomLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235AhitlawCassyissamaf80JtarunShadow_PhoneixTorah13Kobster84LittlePeteLoctiteSuperGluePure_awesomeness_123 13 votes
Warlock
47%
DrZolaINTEGRALTheManMythLegendKossukoseDuo_KulioSamdroxtaarTheHeroDeservedTaZ_4178xandersrevengecx23433JuggerNotLordRaymond3Sheer_ColdRougeknight87Zayo_278Santa_PsycheCUBCranky_TrumpFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDenslo500 38 votes
Both where thrash.
5%
DrPepper_75Obaid_Jacob03TheSupreme0din 4 votes
Both where awesome.
15%
BendyWilljackson16SceptilemaniacRepto23dfmoore26JMORG1111xxKyojinxxDenzel116RockypantherxRehan010_ChainslayerFreeToPlay_21 12 votes
No champion will ever be better than HULKBUSTER!
16%
Nick_Caine_32Foxhero007LilMaddogHTtwocastlesMeebletonDragonsniperRhQÆgon0710Capn_Dantedeepblack12Blue_Eyed_ThingVatrisOneAboveAll13DPXFistheGOAT 13 votes

Comments

• Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Warlock
    Sunspot seemed to be moving slowly in his heavy/sp1 animations. Warlock is so goofy and fun looking I love it
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Warlock
    graphics work on warlock makes him currently best top 5 champions for me!! i wish kabam would continue their animation work like this and not just do that ' re-use magneto's animations on sentry'
    if they actualy balance out all champions as they mentioned in email and all champions perform equally good and has animations this good ,then this game is going to be like 10x more awesome for me personnaly!! imagine you can upgrade,use and have fun with champions you like !!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Looking at the abilities his s2 could hit incredibly hard
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Neither of them are playable yet so who knows?
  • twocastlestwocastles Posts: 16
    edited August 2019
    Out of all the potential champions they could choose from, why these 2 obscurities? Another Mutant and Tech?
    Especially when the Mystic class is lacking. 20 Mystics vs. 25 Science, 26 Tech, 27 Skill, 28 Mutant, 30 Cosmic.
    Since there is no major Marvel movie to roll out that particular hero/villain/anti-hero, why not push some that were ignored before? If going the "obscure" route, add some Ghost Rider enemies. Or Wendigo. Clea, Umar, Mordred, Nightmare. Or a little more mainstream, Adam Warlock, Ares, Zeus, Odin, Wong, Blackheart, Enchantress, Hercules. So many to choose from to beef up the Mystic ranks. Just my 2 cents. That said, I agree on the animations being great. Hope when they tweak the older champs to "even" the playing ground, that they maybe add animation there as well.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I dont even care if hes the worst champ. I want him so bad. Awesome looking champ. That stupid fun run. Very cool animations. I need that

Can’t agree with you more, I’m so hype for him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Personally, I like Sunspot. Graphics are bomb.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Sunspot
    Sunspot having a 2000% increase in Special Damage?

hell yes
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock looks so much fun
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is triple immune and looks like he’ll have some utility, sunspot looks good again but there are so many high tiered mutants I’m not sure he’ll stand out above your omega reds, domino’, namors and emma’s. Still early though so could be wrong
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Way too early. When Captain Brie Larson came out, no one thought she was a game changer. Turns out they were correct...on defense. Offensively shes ludicrously strong