**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] 24.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

2»

Comments

• Options
    In-Game Name: xbigjackx
    Device and Model: Iphone X
    Device Operating System: IOS
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 24.1
    Game Mode: All

Game is crashing whenever i go out of game to any another app and back to game. when i then change mode it will crash during loading
    Ie
    currently in Arena,
    Hop to Line
    Switch back to game and then go check AQ
    During loading of an AQ fight it will get stuck on loading screen
    BAM LOST 50% health! THANKS!

happens in any order AQ>AW, AW>arena, Arena>story etc etc
    all combinations produce crashes in loading screens.
  • Options
    ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    In game name: ElsaEternal
    Device name and model: Samsung Galaxy s8+
    Device OS: android 9.0
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version: 24.1.1
    Game mode: dungeons/all

Game freezes whenever I go to check dungeon invites. I can send them fine, or if I tap on the little window, I can accept them, but if it goes to mail (like I'm in a fight or in arena when it gets sent) all I get is the little number in the bottom left. When I tap that, it opens the menu tab for dungeon invites, but nothing shows and the game freezes. The only way I can go back to playing the game is to force close the app and reload. When it reloads the little number is still in the corner, but my game will freeze if I tap on it.
    Makes it tough to run dungeons with anyone, since I can't accept the invites.
  • Options
    StateNMEStateNME Posts: 9
    In game name: StateNME
    Device name and model: Razer Phone 2
    Game version: 24.1.5

Input lag is causing random heavy attacks when not requested. This started when version 24.1.5 was pushed to my device on August 22nd. This occurs in all game types, some heros have been worse (Medusa, Gladiator Hulk) at producing unwanted heavies, but all are doing it. the problem is so bad I failed on a Tier 4 Basic run that I normally finish with no lost heros. the unwanted heavy gets blocked then get countered or just straight countered over and over.
  • Options
    StateNME said:

Game version: 24.1.5

Input lag is causing random heavy attacks when not requested. This started when version 24.1.5 was pushed to my device on August 22nd. This occurs in all game types, some heros have been worse (Medusa, Gladiator Hulk) at producing unwanted heavies, but all are doing it. the problem is so bad I failed on a Tier 4 Basic run that I normally finish with no lost heros. the unwanted heavy gets blocked then get countered or just straight countered over and over.

Also just uninstalled and reinstalled. now version 24.1.6 and still an issue.
  • Options
    xfou21xfou21 Posts: 34
    In game name: xfou21
    Device name and model: OnePlus 5
    Game version: 24.1.6
    Game mode: all

it just gets worse and worse with every update,
    5hit combos being intercepted with medium or specials
    hitting on block after 3 hits makes opponents use dexterity and counter combo you

yesterday in aw a teammate brought down an incoming node for my opponent(double checked by restarting game),i read the nodes and its not there..but when i entered the match.guess what..it was there
    buttons are irresponsive.i dash back but my champ dashes forward (no it was not in the node with reverse controls LOL) i press my screen to parry and my champ dashes forward and hits.i press for heavy but its not launching..
    last medium in a 5 hit combo doesnt always apply
    and now on top of that with 24.1.6 update opponents launch a special attack and immediately close the gap after by intercepting

so tired of these unit-grabbing bugs
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Device: Samsung J3 2017
    Operating system: Samsung 9.0
    WiFi
    Update 24.1
    Game mode: all

It's been a problem recently that the game lags when an opponent hits into Mr Sinisters block. It also lags during the beam of his sp2.
  • Options
    Tarique_KhosoTarique_Khoso Posts: 3
    IGN : Tarique Khoso
    Device and Model : Mi Redmi S2
    Android Version : Android 9 (Pie)
    Networks : Wifi and Cellular
    Game Version Installed : 24.1.5
    Game Mode: Every Mode
    More often than not, gameplay freezes for a moment or two during fights before going to normal again. Moreover, I encounter a specific issue of white rectangular images in place of images that every game mode has. Sometimes opening inventory does that where all three icons of items, inventory and catalysts appear just white images. Also, there is certainly an issue regarding overall speed of the gameplay. For as the time has been progressing, gameplay speed has been continuously on the downslope. Lastly, today after getting done with dungeon rewards i realized i had cleared up 5 rooms in dungeon 4 for which there was a reward in summoners journey. But when i went there to collect the reward. It wasn't there anymore and neither in stash. Apparently, the reward just vanished instantly after I got qualified for it.
  • Options
    JuddleyJuddley Posts: 2

In-Game Name: Juddley
    Device and Model: Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 24.1.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Moving between menu screens
    Description of the Issue: The game is crashing regularly when I try to move between different menu screens, e.g. crystals, alliance, store etc. This has started happening since version 24.1 was installed. The chat bar and menu bar appear across the top and bottom.of the screen but nothing appears in the middle section.

• Options
    Eljefe_757Eljefe_757 Posts: 21
    IGN : Eljefe757
    Device and Model : galaxy S9 plus
    Android Version : Android 9
    Networks : Wifi and Cellular
    Game Version Installed : 24.1.6
    Game Mode: all
    The rewards in summoners journey are no longer there. It says I have completed all objectives. I have not.
  • Options
    tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    There was an update today for Android. What is it for?
  • Options

In-Game Name: MaskguyOriginal
    Device and Model: Asus RoG2
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Latest verison updated August 27th 2019
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Severe dropped input on light attack and sometimes light attack will trigger a heavy attack even on the slightest touch. Only happened after update. This happens every single fight.

Clip of gameplay https://streamable.com/n6rkw
  • Options
    Raven2112Raven2112 Posts: 5
    edited August 2019
    In-Game Name: Raven2112
    Device and Model: Razer Phone 2
    Game Version Installed: Latest version updated August 28th 2019 Version 24.1.6
    Description of the Issue: Severe dropped input on light attack and sometimes light attack will trigger a heavy attack even on the slightest touch. Only happened after update. This happens every single fight.

If I tap twice or 3 times for light hits, i do not get 2 or 3 Light hits, instead everyone of my champions will launch into a Heavy Attack. Then the Heavy gets interrupted by the AI opponent

• Options
    Raven2112 said:

In-Game Name: Raven2112
    Device and Model: Razer Phone 2
    Game Version Installed: Latest version updated August 28th 2019 Version 24.1.6

If I tap twice or 3 times for light hits, i do not get 2 or 3 Light hits, instead everyone of my champions will launch into a Heavy Attack. Then the Heavy gets interrupted by the AI opponent

Same on my Razer phone 2
  • Options
    JonesyMcjonesJonesyMcjones Posts: 56
    In-Game Name: Jonesymcjones
    Device and Model: Samsung A40
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? All
    Description of the Issue: wheel of death as soon as I enter fight. Cant see who the defenders are in labs. Crashes between fights.
  • Options
    AdamanteAdamante Posts: 23
    In-Game Name: Adamante
    Device and Model: Honor 5x KIW-L21
    Operating System: Android 6.0.1
    Game Version: 24.1.6
    Description: Since this update when I try to parry or block an attack the command doesn't work most of the time. In this case, the champion I play either stays waiting or moves forward for no reason.
  • Options
    bhairy42bhairy42 Posts: 15
    bhairy42
    iPhone 7
    iOS 12.4.1
    Issues while on wifi and device provider
    Game version: 24.1
    Game mode: All
    Issues: Severe lagging and overheating after about 10 minutes of play. All game modes are horribly impacted. I have experienced a lot of lag and overheating issues over the last few months but was hoping version 24 would have addressed the many known issues. Sadly though, it’s gotten to these point where the game is basically unplayable. Defenders retaliate during my combos, while hitting into block and mid specials. Dodging enemy specials is a roll of the dice as you never know when the game will completely lag/freeze. Can’t quit mid enemy SP3 so have to force close the game. Such a shame as it’s a great game but it’s dying a slow and painful death. Here’s hoping next update will actually be playable.
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    IGN: TroyElric
    Device Redmi note5
    Both wifi and cell
    Android 8.1.0 miui 10.2.3
    Latest version update released last day.
    Every game mode

Description: Commands not registering properly. Not using heavy, dash , block, special etc when commanded.

Master and Uncollected
    Warlock is able to dash attack you even before you have time to get up after bring knocked down via a special.
  • Options
    Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    I can't use darkhawk on my device because of continuous lags, especially while he is in one of his mode. I have this issue since darkhawk was released. Really hate this, he's a great champ, i was lucky enough to find him 5* and i cannot use it because of performance issue. Did somebody else have this problem? Or better.. Somebody have the solution?

Device huawei p20 lite
    Android 9.1
    Independent of the connection i use
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Since you closed my thread about this issue for some reason, here.

In game name: gannicus0830

Device and Version: LG G7 thinQ

Device Operating System: android version 9

Mobile Carrier: t-mobile, unlimited data plan

Cellular or WiFi: both.

Game Version Installed: 24.1.6

Game Mode: alliance war and alliance quest. I imagine it's the same thing in other game modes.

Champions Affected: thus far it has happened to vision aou, venom, ghost rider, blade, and quake. But again, I imagine it's not champion specific.

Active Boosts: none.

Description of the Issue: The first time it happened I thought it was a fluke, until it cost me 2 losses in aw and one in aq.
    Ever since I downloaded the update, I'm performing heavy attacks when I don't mean to. It has happened enough times for me to know it isn't me. I haven't changed anything about my play style, yet several times now in the middle of a combo I throw a heavy and get destroyed for it.

Screenshot or Video: none.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Update to my previous post:
    Unintended heavies in the middle of combos is happening in all game modes and doesn't seem to be limited by champion.
    The game is practically unplayable as I never know when it will just decide to throw a random heavy and wreck me.
    I'll be shocked if you actually resound to this, let alone do anything about it.
  • Options
    Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    In game name, master yoda76.
    Model, razor 1.
    Game model, 24.1.6
    Operating system, android 9
    cellular or WiFi
    I keep unintentionally heavy hitting. Happening on all areas of the game.
  • Options
    McMorliMcMorli Posts: 19
    In-Game Name: McMorli
    Device and Model: OnePlus 6
    Device Operating System: Android 9.0
    Game Version Installed: 24.1.6

The 5th hit of a combo doesn't happen. After the 4th hit my champ only stands there and gets smacked in the face. At first i thought it's my fault, but then this problem happend more often. I also got the response from other players with other phones that they have the same problem.
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Farseer12345678
    Device Operating System: 8
    Game Mode: any
    Description of the Issue: This has been a constant issue. The game is reading dash backs as blocks and blocks as nothing. I've posted about this issue for 6+ months. Dunno what has happened because this never used to be an issue
  • Options
    Raven2112Raven2112 Posts: 5
    StateNME said:

Game version: 24.2

Something is causing random heavy attacks when not requested during attempted combos. This started when version 24.1.5 was pushed to my device on August 22nd. This occurs in all game types, and all heros, producing unwanted heavies.
    the problem is so bad I failed on a Tier 4 Basic run. the unwanted heavy get dodged then get countered or just straight countered over and over. New update same problem. Game is unplayable in current state

This is the exact same problem I am facing, also on my Razor Phone 2, obviously there is a significant phenomenon occuring here that Kabam needs to investigate and not blow off. @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.