**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] 24.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

2»

Comments

• TeNaziTyTeNaziTy Posts: 13
    Loading screen.....it doesnt load...from all areas...menu arena war aq.......so when fighting arena....what will happen to me? I need to close it? Automatic death in my part? I dont mind using items....but the fact that you lose because of stupid bug....it so frustrating
    ....why are you making us experience this?

The game dont give me any good champ for 8 months already....then this? Why are you guys doing this to us players? Can you not fix it Asap? When you find some exploit...you fix it quick......when it against us....we need to wait for a month.....
  • SlamjoeSlamjoe Posts: 8
    Guess my thread was closed. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Anyone having the issue I posted?
  • iPhone 6s Plus
    iOS 12.4
    WiFi
    All

Issue: whenever I manually leave a fight from the menu my game doesn’t load and it just buffers and I have to restart
  • Shellyshelly88Shellyshelly88 Posts: 163
    In-Game Name: • shell •
    Device and Model: iPad mini
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. This problem only started happening after the recent update.
    Game Version Installed: 24.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Alliance Quests. Alliance War. Also crashing on loading screens and icons not loading properly.
    Description of the Issue: started happening immediately after new update. Had no problems prior to this. Extremely frustrating as lost attack bonuses on bosses in war due to fights not loading. Losing half health in AW and having to use more HP. Losing half health in AQ. Frustrating. Please can you look into this and advise of any suggestions? I’ve turned iPad off, reinstalled app, cleared cache etc.

Thank you
    Again today with controls not responding
  • JLRichJLRich Posts: 1
    JLRich
    ISO 12.3.1
    iPhone XR
    Game ver 24.1
    WiFi/cellular
    All game modes
    Seems like every game I get into lags or crashes and cost me hundreds of units and dozens of potions over the past few days.
    Not really into the game atm! Im not all p2p but I do spend a bit of money on the unit packs every once in a while. Be nice to have an exceptional inbox gift from Kabam would be nice. Later
  • xbigjackx
    iPhone x
    iOS 12.4
    Game update 24.1
    WiF and datai connection
    crashing in any game mode loading screen
    cost loads of pots in AQ and deaths in AW.
    I now have to force close the game before every single AQ/AW to reduce this happening
    still happens in arena and going from one game mode to another
  • Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 35
    It seems that the issue happens when switching between parts of the game when there is a crystal in Ready or daily calendar that needs to be collected. @Kabam Miike
  • This is also affecting android devices too. I'm using Galaxy S8+ and the lag is really bad. I can't fight without loosing now. I get intercepted all the time and the game crashes and restarts. This just started a few days ago for me. It's happening on my ipad as well though.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    iPad mini 4
    Lastest beta
    Latest game version
    WiFi and cell
    All game modes

The tablet will overheat and once hot then the game freezes and lags, mostly lag. It's not as bad as previous overheating issues but definitely a pain.
  • GhepburniiiGhepburniii Posts: 16
    You guys and your so called tech support suck big time. For over a year I've been reporting the same issue qith the game. You do not either read this discussion or really don't care.
    Once again
    User: GHepburnIII
    Phone: Samsung J2 Pro (2018)
    Game version: since 22.0
    Celular or WiFi: both
    Game play: all the frigging game, quests, event quests, special quests, versus (take your pick)
    Description of issue: everytime I try to enter any game mode, collect crystals, anything, game shuts down, I restart the game and all colors are negative version, shuts down again, restart again, screen starts flashing, shuts down again, start a versus, champions do whatever they want, can't block, use special 3 I block and champion keeps moving forward on its own and doesn't allow blocking. Basically that's a short recap of the issues, that for the past 2 years I and a lot od users have been reporting and haven't recieved a concrete or helpful answer from so called techs in charge of reviewing and fixing issues
  • GhepburniiiGhepburniii Posts: 16

You guys and your so called tech support suck big time. For over a year I've been reporting the same issue qith the game. You do not either read this discussion or really don't care.
    Once again
    User: GHepburnIII
    Phone: Samsung J2 Pro (2018)
    Game version: since 22.0
    Celular or WiFi: both
    Game play: all the frigging game, quests, event quests, special quests, versus (take your pick)
    Description of issue: everytime I try to enter any game mode, collect crystals, anything, game shuts down, I restart the game and all colors are negative version, shuts down again, restart again, screen starts flashing, shuts down again, start a versus, champions do whatever they want, can't block, use special 3 I block and champion keeps moving forward on its own and doesn't allow blocking. Basically that's a short recap of the issues, that for the past 2 years I and a lot od users have been reporting and haven't recieved a concrete or helpful answer from so called techs in charge of reviewing and fixing issues

BTW previous phone was a MotoG Gen 1, started reporting issues since March 2017
    Any update on the horrible state of controls?

The micro lags are getting worse. Parry timing is off a lot.

I just went to dash back and threw a medium attack too 🙄
  • Aryanrajput435Aryanrajput435 Posts: 11
    aryan rajput435
    Iphone x
    ios 12.4
    Wifi and cellular
    Game ver.24.1
    Every game mode
    Issue:crashing and overheating .it doesnt matter if i use cellular or wifi .after every15min - 30 min it crashes and after 15 min it gets really hot didn’t had this problem before.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Jimmy6547
    iPad mini 5 (2019)
    iOS 12.4
    WiFi
    AQ, AW, Arena, EQ, SQ
    Regular combat lag in every area of the game (for at least 2 months) not every single fight but occurs most days at some point and it’s a horrible gaming experience.. nobody likes getting punched in the face when they’ve done nothing wrong.
    Inconsistent AI speed, sometimes the defender slows as they attack throwing parry timing out. Occasional dropped inputs.
    The device is only 3 months old. MCOC is the only app I have any problems with.
    It’s either the game or my WiFi, can’t figure out which one.
  • bhairy42bhairy42 Posts: 15
    bhairy42
    iPhone 7
    iOS 12.4.1
    Issues while on wifi and device provider
    Game version: 24.1
    Game mode: All
    Issues: Severe lagging and overheating after about 10 minutes of play. All game modes are horribly impacted. I have experienced a lot of lag and overheating issues over the last few months but was hoping version 24 would have addressed the many known issues. Sadly though, it’s gotten to these point where the game is basically unplayable. Defenders retaliate during my combos, while hitting into block and mid specials. Dodging enemy specials is a roll of the dice as you never know when the game will completely lag/freeze. Can’t quit mid enemy SP3 so have to force close the game. Such a shame as it’s a great game but it’s dying a slow and painful death. Here’s hoping next update will actually be playable.
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Defenders fight through my block without unblockable or heavy. Just completely interrupts it.
  • CyaenCyaen Posts: 15
    In-Game Name: Ven0mike
    Device and Model: Ipad Air 2
    Device Operating System: IOS 12.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi used
    Game Version Installed: 24.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena and Alliance Quest.
    Description of the Issue: For about two months now I’ve continuously been experiencing a severe lag when encountering Deadpool or Venompool when they execute an sp2. It happens everytime and with both champions. I can’t remember encountering a Goldpool, but it probably occurs with his sp2 too. Sometimes I can still succesfully evade it, but most of the time my dash back is frozen as well and I get clipped. I know there are several other reports about this on the forum, but it is still happening and I don’t see the issue in the ‘under investigation’ list. Please look into this.
  • Ingame name: bitchunter
    Device: iPhone 8+
    Operating system: ios 12.4.1
    Cellular or wi-fi: both
    Game version: 24.2
    Game mode: variant 3.1 1st quest all of the champion of the left lane. I can’t Say for the other lane or quest because that bug forbidden me just like gandalf
    I’m getting clap by enemy special while hitting in there block. So here how it happen i’m doing medium light then i get clap by there special while doing my second light. And i’ve also realized that When hitting the ai in the block with them having no power let go of it and get punched my hypothesis is that they are trying to combo me.So usaly when you’re hitting in an enemy block if you finish a combo you’re stunned and the ai can punish us i get that cause i’m playing this game pratically since it came out and it has always been this way but if you don’t finish it we’d always got the right to retaliate by dodging or just block.
    Please fix this bug quickly variant is huge for us players and it make me waste my Time my energy my refill energies i won’t start using revive or heal because i’m not responsable for this and i won’t be compensated just like in the past So i’ve stopped.
    Please please please fix this bug quickly it kill my passion about this game because bug afterbug afterbug afterbug that in general applies everywhere against everyone it really really kill the motivation to play the game this important matters and that’s not the only bug in variant let alone the rest of the game. First time coming here complaining since i’ve started playing mcoc but i can’t endure it any longer and instead of quiting again i wanna try help you
This discussion has been closed.