**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Someone really good and far HELP

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited August 2019 in General Discussion

Just got my first two five stars do I stop with my four stars and rank them or is my team good or should I set a new team. Emma,Captain marvel, blade, morningstar are all rank 4 max please help

Comments

• Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Yea but there were to many different views. I'm doing one more to get the average haha
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    In general, you rank the champs that will help you best. Sometimes those are 4* champs, sometimes those are 5* champs. I wouldn't rank 5* champs just to rank 5* champs at the progress point you're at. Even if you eventually outgrow them, very strong 4* champs will still take you far, and if the alternative is slowing your progress because you don't have stronger champs to do harder content that's not a good strategy.

Also, I don't have "a team." I have a lot of champs that are good in some situations and not so good in others, and I assemble teams based on the content I'm doing. You should rank up champions that will help you progress, and one way to do that is to look at the weaknesses in you roster - things you don't handle well - and try to fill those holes. Do you have sustainable champs that can heal themselves? Do you have champs that are immune to bleed or poison or incinerate damage? How do you deal with defenders that have a ton of regen? Can you deal with autoblocking champs like MODOK or Medusa, or evading champs like Spiderman or Nightcrawler?

When in doubt, let the content tell you who to upgrade. You're probably working on something now: Act 4, Act 5, RoL, whatever. What's giving you trouble? Rank to get past things that currently cost you resources to get past, or things you can't do at all. And if at the moment you don't have any pressing issues and you can still comfortably progress through the content, hold your resources until you do run into something you need. Unless you have rare resources about to expire, there's no rush in ranking up.
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Yooo thanks man that's the best info I've gotten I'm on act 4 yes lol. I'm not having trouble or to much really. Between Emma,morning,captain marvel and blade they get it down.