**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any ways to make Arena grinding more fun?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Let's be honest, Arena grinding is probably the most tedious and boring aspect of the game. I want to ask the serious grinders. How do you keep yourself entertained while doing Arena? I tried listening to music but that didn't work out too well.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options

Weed and countless hours of Netflix

Believe me, mate. If that was an option I'd have taken it up a long time ago. Netflix seems a good idea though 👍
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I usually figure out how much I need to Grind, get a good head start, and break it up into Rounds that aren't too tedious. I have enough Champs to Grind for long enough for my Recharge to come, so I make sure to take breaks and not overdo it. Listening to music is actually motviating. I also Grind while watching YouTube or something that keeps me occupied otherwise.
  • Options

I usually figure out how much I need to Grind, get a good head start, and break it up into Rounds that aren't too tedious. I have enough Champs to Grind for long enough for my Recharge to come, so I make sure to take breaks and not overdo it. Listening to music is actually motviating. I also Grind while watching YouTube or something that keeps me occupied otherwise.

Thanks! For some reason listening to music didn't work for me, if anything it bored me even more. I'll try YouTube and Netflix.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Mix and match your teams into real teams from the comics. Doesn’t do much, but gives it a better reason. Then see if you can pick an opponent based on enemies in films/comics
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Do it blindfolded
  • Options

Mix and match your teams into real teams from the comics. Doesn’t do much, but gives it a better reason. Then see if you can pick an opponent based on enemies in films/comics

Solid advice. Will do!
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Listen to an audio book. Play a podcast. It won't make it more fun though. Just bearable. If you are like me and hate arena there is nothing for it. Grind it when you can and ignore it when it will make you hate the game. stare with confusion and horror at people like @GroundedWisdom that love it lmao. Not meant as an attack GW. I know lots of people like you that love arena. I have never been able to understand how anyone could.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Youtube
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Listen to an audio book. Play a podcast. It won't make it more fun though. Just bearable. If you are like me and hate arena there is nothing for it. Grind it when you can and ignore it when it will make you hate the game. stare with confusion and horror at people like @GroundedWisdom that love it lmao. Not meant as an attack GW. I know lots of people like you that love arena. I have never been able to understand how anyone could.

None taken. I like the repetition of it. It keeps my nerves calm. Relaxes me. I can play for hours. Sounds strange, I know. Lol.
  • Options
    GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    I watch Tv at the same time I play. I usually watch anime or youtube videos that are slow or are mainly sounds. Mcoc youtube videos are good.

I put my ipad in a cushion in front of me a bit to the left ehile the tv is on the right. I can do an arena just with a couole of glances. Just get the block and you can do the combo without looking
  • Options
    Stance said:

Grind while your grinding in game.

I see you're a man of culture
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Don't need to pay too much attention to arena while grinding,so I watch a movie or series