**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

my views on 6* Diablo

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
so i have 10 6*s and out those 10 , 4 are mystic . loki, janefoster, mephisto n this New guy Diablo.
- mephisto is decent but doesnt have much uses unless i get high ranked symbiote supreme and the champion, he does his job in war defense,doesnt get kill bcos of blade,but well he is ok
- Loki had his uses 2 years ago (as 3*&4*) now as 6* he absolutely doesnt have any purpose
- Jane foster in same boat,useless untill awakened and after awakened still useless and no one wants to awaken their 6* jane foster to gain 150.00 critical damage ,when there are champs who has 3000 - 9000 crit damage and more .
- so NOW after this story lets move on to Diablo
- he has unique play style which i actualy like and champs with unique play style are much more fun to use and build team around. BUT
- even if you build team around him (which is highly unlikely bcos his synergy partners arent shiny either) he lacks damage, actual utility ,has no defensive abilities, and what ever use he gains is very limited by his limits on concoction,
- there is no reason to keep it limited or way for him to not gain any during fights .
- after all His concoctions r over which it will in like 2-3 fight max, He just is a wet noodle and fights like drunk old man.
---> From my point of view what he needs.
- Longer and stronger effects from his concoctions (Like better energy damage, stronger attack ,or guranteed poison on his heavys etc)
- way for him to gain back all concoctions used during fight via sp2 or Sp3.
- Stronger poison resistance
-
----> or If developers wants him to be Fun and used more, or players to see some value in Him , they can just let him have 'pre-fight' ability where you activate 1 concoction before fight and it stays active during Entire fight without having to change any concoction and Sp3 that allows him to double the effect of active concoction.
(p.s i still believe even after this updates to this champion, he will be far from god tier ,but he will b usable and will find his audience ,people who might like to rank him.having 1 more option in mystic class is Not a bad idea)

Comments

• Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    0din said:

You’re spending too much energy overanalysing a crappy champ. Not everyone can/should be god tier

Did u even bother to read what i wrote or just jumped on band wagon?? i clearly mentioned with unique play style that he has ,he can never even come close to being god tier. i am just saying for the sake of argument of 'game balance' he needs to e upgraded!!! and developers them selves made a post few days ago and we did get msg in in game Mail!!!!!
    tired of this god tier non-sense!!! every champ should be unique and should have his own use,style,and niche following and that only benefits game in longer Run!!! try using namor on special lock one ,heal block and star burst , node against sentinel ! i'll gurantee you he wont be god tier.
    so basically i am only asking developers to finish the work they started with diablo& achieve that desired playstyle and have his own small percent of following.
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Hes way too complicated for someone who sucks. He has a hard limit of 16 concoctions (without synergies), you can easily mess up the order and poison yourself, and most of the concoctions arent good enough to warrant this guy's difficulty. Personally, I would make it so that heavy attacks change the potion and a LLLMM combo poisons the enemy/breaks the potion. Also would remove that stupid cap