Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Popped my second 6* yesterday

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,936 ★★★★

What do you guys think of this, and my roster so far? It's not amazing just yet, but I still feel like the RNG has been really good to me.

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,470 ★★★★★
    Congratulations. Mine were Nightcrawler and Kingpin, so you're doing well (though I used my Nightcrawler a lot)
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,470 ★★★★★

ESF said:

Congratulations. Mine were Nightcrawler and Kingpin, so you're doing well (though I used my Nightcrawler a lot)

I got magneto and storm
    New addition is DD
    I actually wouldn't hate that Magneto, tbh -- he's gonna get a buff. It's only a matter a time

Don't laugh, but I am one of those people who wouldn't mind that Daredevil if I thought there was a chance in hell I could get him duped
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,936 ★★★★

Not amazing? You have heimdal and Ægon
    Those are awesome pulls. Just got to get the dup on Ægon

Haha, I mean it definitely will be. If Aegon gets duped. But I do already have a 5* dupe. Heimdall is a little underrated I think, but still nothing too amazing.

But yeah man, I'm definitely grateful of my luck so far.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 1,949 ★★★★★
    My first was iron fist. Good for certain nodes or champs. Second was doc oc. Good for everyone except annihilus and debuff immunity lol
  • BurningSpear72BurningSpear72 Posts: 19
    Hiemdall is serious man my stalwart for questing with Thor and 3 others that Regen is serious handy. And the true strike constant trust I see a evader in aw he goes on attack.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,028 ★★★
    Heimdahl is great for synergy if u have angela
  • I'm a bit jealous, not gonna lie.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,936 ★★★★

I'm a bit jealous, not gonna lie.

You can take the Aegon if you give me 80 sigs on my 5* haha. Deal?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 5,853 ★★★★★
    Good pull for the future but pretty meh until duped and fairly high sig
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Both sick bro