UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

COMMUNITY SUMMONER COMPETITION WEEK 2 - rewards system

JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
so winner of week 2 is BigBlue and ppl who chose frojo are getting prizes..what about the ppl who voted the summoner who actually won?? m i missing something? or may be i didnt understand completely...can anybody explain please...

thanks

Comments

• What matters is not who you specifically voted, but who the majority of people voted.
    Guess this week, the minority voted for BigBlue
  • @will-o-wisp sorry, but do you know where we vote?

There is usually a pined thread that gets created when the vote system for that week gets open. You have a link there as well as the intructions to how to vote
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Yeah I voted for big blue too. Still stuck with one energy refill though...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 6,543 ★★★★★
    Please read the terms before participating. Lol