**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Talk about comic book accuracy!

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
Just smashed down Tryco Slatterus in 6.2.6 with the sensational She Hulk!
I Guess this is a She Hulk appreciation post. She is such an absolute unit. Infinite damage potential, power gain and heal reversal, shuts down unstoppable and evade, AND poison immune. Such a good champ. I now definitely consider her to be the best science champion in the game.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    excuse you but Quake and Ghulk are the best well in my opinion, TBH it's all just situational
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I loved that story when I first read it! Doesn't feel like it was as long ago as it actually is. Low-key, I was probably most excited about us adding the Champion so that I could beat him with She-Hulk.

It’s so cool how after her rework she became a total counter to him, much like in that storyline.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

She’s definitely shot up in popularity and usage recently

excuse you but Quake and Ghulk are the best well in my opinion, TBH it's all just situational

Just smashed down Tryco Slatterus in 6.2.6 with the sensational She Hulk!
    I Guess this is a She Hulk appreciation post. She is such an absolute unit. Infinite damage potential, power gain and heal reversal, shuts down unstoppable and evade, AND poison immune. Such a good champ. I now definitely consider her to be the best science champion in the game.

She Hulk is ok
    Gladiator Hulk has low damage
    Quake is the best. But really really boring.
    Thats why Captain 'Murica Infinity War is the best science.
    Gulk doesn’t have low damage if you use him right and CAIW can’t even do some fights Gulk well seems now to be most fights well ghulk can do any fight

• OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Hey everyone,

Every champ is best(just not hulkbuster) in particular situation. CapIW is definitely beyond god tier, but you can't underestimate gulk and she-hulk...
    Looks like I’ll never be duplicating this ever again.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

You can, sans the medium into heavy combo. You can heavy counter his specials and his heavy while likely* still being able to heavy spam the corner when he has less than a bar of power. You can also heavy intercept him if you get the timing down.

You can, sans the medium into heavy combo. You can heavy counter his specials and his heavy while likely* still being able to heavy spam the corner when he has less than a bar of power. You can also heavy intercept him if you get the timing down.
    I suppose you are right, it just won’t feel as good lmao.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

I loved that story when I first read it! Doesn't feel like it was as long ago as it actually is. Low-key, I was probably most excited about us adding the Champion so that I could beat him with She-Hulk.

And I bet you chained combos into heavies too didn’t ya