**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recording of a super laggy arena fight

Was in the middle of 4* Hood Arena when this fight started off really laggy. So i paused to record and document.

As you can see, the game is super laggy, frame skips, movements not registering properly, game doing things on it's own. Also, at 0:18 secs, you can see that i have full wifi bars.

https://youtu.be/ZlmG8zFPg5A

xi2at30n86p1.png

Comments

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    hmmmm....according to kabam, its probably your internet connection, because heaven forbid that they admit something is their fault.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    edited August 2017
    unknown wrote: »
    hmmmm....according to kabam, its probably your internet connection, because heaven forbid that they admit something is their fault.

Lol i know right?! But take a look at my phone's wifi connection

ww6pmo459251.png

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    That map is one of the laggy ones along with Ultron's and a couple others like the top of the tower.

Fairly certain your internet connection has no impact during an actual fight so connection wouldn't have any impact on the graphics and processing. I do know that minimizing the game and coming back has a significant impact on the game too though, so don't do that.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    All of the maps are laggy, although the Ultron one seems to be the worst.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    I've noticed that this is happening frequently. Add to this the small lags by fractions of seconds that are making my characters lose some hits. Morales's S2 first hit is an example, and in many other situations during fights the characters movements are not being resgistered correctly. We have a small freezing between transition from loading screen to the fight start, and after the fights we have that black wink (again during loading screen).
    @Kabam Miike can you comment on this?
  • I've brought this up before. Heck, I even made a whole discussion about it. Kabam wolf got right back to me, so I told him the rest of the info, and nothing happened...it still goes on
    edited August 2017
    Dusky_Dawn wrote: »
    I've brought this up before. Heck, I even made a whole discussion about it. Kabam wolf got right back to me, so I told him the rest of the info, and nothing happened...it still goes on

i've have read many discussions about this issue. i made this post just to post a recording of it.