Gulks Face me not working correctly

ElementalSummonElementalSummon Member Posts: 9
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I’ve noticed this a few times mostly with bleeds where Gulk (Hulk Ragnarok) hasn’t been healing the damage he takes from Damage over time.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• ElementalSummonElementalSummon Member Posts: 9
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH yeah your right that explains the Bleeds but it’s still broken for some degens
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,797 ★★★★★
    0.60 degen and 1.10 doesnt count as it's a different sort of dot source but any normal dot he wont heal I do hope they make his face me all passive dot as degen 1.10 sucks for most of the time
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Member Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It’s annoying though as nearly every degen has a passive border yet doesn’t count
    Kabam said they were gonna make a new border for non passive or buff icons but that was like a year ago
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Member Posts: 263

It’s only for passive DOT so unless the bleed is passive it won’t activate
    I know there is an interaction with a certain degen where it won’t work

That's kinda BS...isn't the whole point of Face Me those types of passive Degen that you can't do anything about?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,768 ★★★★★

So I’ve noticed this a few times mostly with bleeds where Gulk (Hulk Ragnarok) hasn’t been healing the damage he takes from Damage over time.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Bleed isn't passive. Not sure why that would have ever been in question.

Most common face me degens- Dorms degen, limbo from Magik, starburst, Mephisto aura, Cables degen (iirc) plus a few more.

What degen is that in the photo? It looks like Bane and that's never been part of the Face Me mechanic. No champ is immune to bane except for while having indestructible on (have not tested it, just assuming but could be wrong).

Please make sure you are doing the research on topics like this and provide more information. You've provided next to nothing to explain what you are experiencing. You easily could have seen that bleed doesn't cause face me to activate.
  • ElementalSummonElementalSummon Member Posts: 9
    @Demonzfyre the bleed is 0.60 degen in Map 6 it’s the OML right before Thanos. The bleed was just me being stupid