**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold Event did not reset [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Seems like it could be a delay to not allow those not buying the sigil from running the quest again for free. Actually makes sense
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    This smells fishy. A player in my alliance is having the same thing
  • Same. Also, black iso market items have not reset.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Still says 100% after reset.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Same. Also, black iso market items have not reset.

That no bug. That wil happen ever 2 weeks most of the item
  • Blackalicous04Blackalicous04 Posts: 20
    Agreed. I signed for the Sigil and my gold quest did not reset.

• Nice to know I wasn’t the only one.
  • Just noticed after I entered it...
  • meoreanmeorean Posts: 57
    My gold quest did not reset either. The timer reset but the quest does not give rewards.
  • Another case submitted of gold quest not reset on mine. Timer refreshed, but not the quest. Still reads 100% completion
  • xXSnowFox6XxxXSnowFox6Xx Posts: 36
    edited August 2019
    So the golden circle was supposed to refresh, the timer was set to 6 days again and it said I still had 100% explored. I did the quest anyway to see if it was a bug, but I didn't get my gold. This is frustrating considering I even renewed my sigil. Not starting off so well.
    Same here
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Did you buy the sigil? Or just trying to sneak in one more free one
    I renewed my sigil and I have the same issue
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

I renewed my sigil and I have the same issue

Me too.
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 102
    I'm assuming it will reset tomorrow once the free trial ends for people who did not renew
  • ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98
    It’s how they con us the bastarda
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Shouldn't the gold quest resat with the new sigil? Mine is showing 7 more days..
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535

Paid for the 30 day subscription too.

Will the store reset when it says it will? Or same issue, different day? Will we get another gold quest for this week?

It’s one thing to mess up on free content, but this is something many of us purchased.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Kabam doesn't want us to be able to run it twice within the free 7 day trial, so they pushed it back another week.

incentive to try an get you to pay the $9.99
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★

Kabam doesn't want us to be able to run it twice within the free 7 day trial, so they pushed it back another week.

If that's the case then I want my $10 back because I'm losing out on a week of gold.

Okay but then why didn't they make it last a week instead? They never announced anything like that. They gave everyone a week free they should all get the full benefits. Why is Kabam being so quiet????