**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold Event did not reset [Merged Threads]

Comments

• So I paid 9.99 for 30 days and can't even do one of the main reasons I paid money but let me guess we won't get anything for free for their issues
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    The subscription hasn't started yet so if your unhappy get a refund before the actual paid subscription service period begins?
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★

It shows 7 days for the reset, and I am 100% explored. I didn’t run it since the timer reset.
  • ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98
    Kabam why has the gold quest not reset. I paid so I would like it as it shows on your page! Weekly!
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The timer reset on the sigil for the market and weekly gold quest but nothing has changed. The gold quest still shows completion feom last week. I have tried restarting the game and nothing has worked. Is anyone elae having issues?
  • MLG_x_MoDzMLG_x_MoDz Posts: 13

Still nothing
  • arowsell94arowsell94 Posts: 12
    Same issue here
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Godlpool Quest should have reset every week but i am seeing its saying more than 6 days for next round ,

I think this is bug and if its still going like this , i am not going to purchase again Sigil .

@Kabam Miike Please Fix this for us .

• Same for me
  • MLG_x_MoDzMLG_x_MoDz Posts: 13
    edited August 2019
    I
    Think they fixed it

Update: Still not working
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Yeah same issue here. And WHY is it under daily quests??
  • Same issue!
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    edited August 2019
    Same thing here. The timer on mine reset but it still says 100% explored. I only ran it once last week. This is ridiculous. This is arguably the biggest benefit of the sigil and it's not working. Glad I didn't pay for it yet. If it's this buggy then it would be foolish to spend anything on it.
  • Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    Am I the only one that finds it strange that I just subscribe for the Monthly member **** and it’s saying I have to wait 7 days to use the gold quest but everything else restarted brand new
  • Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    Meaning instead of 4x a month I’ll only have it 3
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I was going to report the same thing. This is the second event this month that didn't reset.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    Some people are forgetting that the free trial of the Sigil started WHENEVER you updated to the latest version. So if this issue is fixed in a few days, then people who installed the update later will be able to run the gold quest twice, but it will be too late for those of us who installed right away. Everyone whose free trial expires before the issue is fixed needs to be compensated with the gold. Otherwise we are being punished simply for updating faster than other people.
  • We're still looking into this and working hard to get it resolved, y'all. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, but thank you all for the patience.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Some of the items in the black iso market also didnt reset. The timer reset but the purchase limit didnt change. I know not all items can be purchased weeklybbut some of them u are supposed to be ablento get. This also needs fixed.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

We're still looking into this and working hard to get it resolved, y'all. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, but thank you all for the patience.

Why does everyone think this is done on purpose, since the free trial is about to expire?
  • CluelessGuyCluelessGuy Posts: 13
    Right so it wasn’t just me. Rather rubbish
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Same didn't reset.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lol gonna be fixed when the free trial ends
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    So we're approaching 90 posts in this merged thread. I'm curious how many individual threads got merged into this one. I'm guessing it's >50 lol.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Isnt the whole ISO market supposed to have reset too?
  • MophMoph Posts: 0
    Timer suppose to reset today. So I checked but new timer start. So this means I miss this week golden circle quest because timer is never reset
  • GHSTFCEGHSTFCE Posts: 5
    Same