**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Amazing luck

Look at my great 5 stars

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I know I’m alone here, but I think Red Skull is a great champ if you play him right.
  • mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87

I know I’m alone here, but I think Red Skull is a great champ if you play him right.

I don't think he's that bad either but I still have a lot of better 4* options.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Psylocke’s a great champ. Red Skull has his matchups. Can counter Havok. But the rest of it is tragic to be honest
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    I started out like that too but have since added Corvus, Omega Red, Havok, Nick Fury, Void, Sym Supreme, Blade...

They'll come in time, just have to keep at it.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I'll make you feel better. This was my most recent 6* and past 3 5*s
    Dshu said:

I'd take a Thor rag over any of mine lol
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    mrcyrcle said:

Dshu said:

I'd take a Thor rag over any of mine lol
    No you wouldn’t. Thor Rag is just as benchworthy.
    edited August 2019
    At least karnak has a use with true strike and you missed the part about just pulling thor rags 3 times in a row in 5* so not even good for synergy
    Level 47 falcon can do some decent damage in act 4. DD isn't great but has high block proficiency and stun and may get a rework soon
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    I actually finished act 4 with daredevil 4*
    And at lvl 47 5* are not that bad , when u was 47 I had only 4* and not that good
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Karnak can hit pretty hard when he's focused
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I hope you may feel better: when I was at lvl 47 I only have two 5*, Mike Morris and Civil Warrior
  • CluelessGuyCluelessGuy Posts: 13
    I see you and so raise you

I see you and so raise you

Oof that's brutal mate good luck for your future crystals
  • alikal1alikal1 Posts: 14
    hold on, i started like this with my first 4* - howard duck,the champion,iron man and jane thor - reeealy bad. and then next was wolverine and ghost and aegon 😉
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    mrcyrcle said:

Look at my great 5 stars

Well, the bad luck can't continue for too long...maybe...