**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3->R4 Cosmic Gem - WHICH CHAMP TO USE IT ON?

It HAS to be between these two champs. Can't be any other Cosmic.

R3->R4 Cosmic Gem - WHICH CHAMP TO USE IT ON? 29 votes

Awakened Carnage
62%
GamerCeeJayDarkrider05username7312SammyJankisOnmixJohnLocke117Bruinsfan8510anubhavdivinegamerdoctorbGGhostX_Factor_AgentSquishyjrThe_4THThicco_ModeAshKetchumSuperGoodOneAboveAll13Catapoulpe 18 votes
Awakened Angela
37%
ArcDeAngelusigotgame1075GridarShadow_Phoneixzeezee57FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlueHedronCtfz35AstoundsTheGrtGun 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Any reason it has to be those two? If its a gem you have the option to save it for a better cosmic champion (not that these two aren't great cosmic champs). Unless you have it in overflow, I'd save it for sure.

But to answer your question, I'd go for Angela. Among other reasons, she has great damage and a useful synergy with Heimdall which you definitely need for 6.2.2. Mr. Sinister.
  • Options
    MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82

Any reason it has to be those two? If its a gem you have the option to save it for a better cosmic champion (not that these two aren't great cosmic champs). Unless you have it in overflow, I'd save it for sure.

But to answer your question, I'd go for Angela. Among other reasons, she has great damage and a useful synergy with Heimdall which you definitely need for 6.2.2. Mr. Sinister.

The reason why I say it has to be these two is because for all the other Cosmic champs that are better than Angela and Carnage, I already have them at R4 or 5/65 or as a 6*

At this moment, the only reason to save the gem is for an upcoming Cosmic champ, which we have no idea when or if they're good.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Are these 5 stars or 4 stars? If 4 stars, Angela. If 5 stars, neither.
  • Options
    HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Neither. Save for better
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Save