**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chitinous Thorns , is it working properly ?

Im using CAIW with heavys only, I have a 5* maxed out 200 sig CAIW with cosmic synergy for armor breaks
I am applying armor breaks but when I heavy and it triggers a armor break it starts bleeding me
Should it bleed me ? cuz when the second part of the heavy hits, there is no armor buff, it triggers when I hit him and it automatically triggers Chitinous Thorns aswell

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    There are 2 parts to the chutinous, the thorns and the "hit me, I dare you". Now I dont have a high level CAIW, he is one that has thus far evades me, but I assume the armor break is the cosmic perfect block armor break. Correct me if I am wrong but that is the only one know about.

So you go in for the parry, apply the armor break, then you do the heavy attack. The problem is where "hit me I dare you" kicks in. Every hit you do to him gives him a new armor charge, and therefore your next hit will give you a bleed.
  • Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Lormif said:

There are 2 parts to the chutinous, the thorns and the "hit me, I dare you". Now I dont have a high level CAIW, he is one that has thus far evades me, but I assume the armor break is the cosmic perfect block armor break. Correct me if I am wrong but that is the only one know about.

So you go in for the parry, apply the armor break, then you do the heavy attack. The problem is where "hit me I dare you" kicks in. Every hit you do to him gives him a new armor charge, and therefore your next hit will give you a bleed.

Every 10 hits gives him an armor charge, I can control that part
  • Options
    Imagine he has no armor buffs, has armor break debuffs, I heavy attack him, first hit doesn´t trigger any armor buffs but the second triggers the armor buff and insta bleeds me, but since the second hit triggers the armor buff that then makes me bleed, shouldn´t it not bleed me since there was no armor buffs active when that second hit , hit
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    fair enough, I just used OR.

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    From my playing through it if an armor buff proves you can take bleed on. That hit simultaneously. It seems random on whether or not I did when the armor proc but is assumed due to pacify or my using domino
  • Options
    Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72
    I think there might be something wrong with the node. I attempted using Medusa with only mediums and SP1 so every time I hit him, I was applying an armor break. I still got bleeds before and after armor shatter.
  • Options

I think there might be something wrong with the node. I attempted using Medusa with only mediums and SP1 so every time I hit him, I was applying an armor break. I still got bleeds before and after armor shatter.

Exactly
  • Options
    Anybody know if this node has been fixed? I want to go into it with my Medusa, but not if it's still broken.