**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gameplay

As of recently I have lost energy and spent items because I thought maybe it's my device causing problems but as I speak with teamates and others in the game I know it's not just me. I can't enjoy the game when I can't fight because my champs are not dodging back but lunging forward or instead of blocks they attack causing me to get knocked out! Please fix this! Thank you

Comments

• Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    edited August 2019
    So this is really a thing? I thought it was because it was my new phone and it's just extra touchy. I searched in game and on my phone for game play settings to make it less sensitive. I haven't dared to do anything overly challenging because of this issue.
  • Moneymike224Moneymike224 Posts: 6
    Yea been playing the game for a while it's happened before but it's just out of control now...smh
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing these performance issues.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause issues like these to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about performance issues, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.