**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GHOST/HOOD SYNERGY BUGGED NEW VARIANT.

https://youtu.be/w5ObjszblMY

The reversed healing buff in the new variant quest is causing ghost to take damage even whilst phasing with hood.

I know the example above is only a 3* but my 5* is in war atm, I was ticking over 93-94 per tick earlier when I tried with my 5*.

FIX PLEASE.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Mninobody said:

I just created a ticket of the same issue. Running suicides the game is registering wp even though it’s turned off because phasing the Debuff.

Spetrei is debuff to that why it tigger Wp that normal but it shuldt tigger That fast for life drian
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. We've passed this along to the rest of the team.
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56

Hey there, sorry to hear about this. We've passed this along to the rest of the team.

Thank you very much!
  • Hey there, the team took a look at this and it looks like there is an issue with damage numbers appearing when they shouldn't, but it she doesn't appear to be taking damage while phasing. If you take a look at her health bar, it doesn't actually decreases from 100% while she is phasing. Her health bar does decrease to 99%, but only while she isn't phasing. The team will continue to work on addressing this and if you do see any instances of her health bar decreasing while she is phasing, feel free to let us know.