**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black ISO Timer

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
Forgive me if this has been explained. I've been working so I haven't caught the full explanation. Is the Timer for the market 7 days or 14? I bought Items with the free week, and when I renewed it on the last day, the Timer was at 6 days again. I saw a comment from Miike explaining that the Timer is as it should be for everyone, so I'm hoping someone can fill me in on what I'm missing. Thanks.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Nevermind. I think I figured it out. It triggers every 7 days, but it was already activated for the Trial. I think you can close this now. Thanks. Long day. Lol.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Different items have different timers. Most things are on a 14 day timer, a few things are on a five day timer.

The timers appear to cycle on a calendar cycle, not based on when you subscribe. In other words, the timers are running whether you are subscribed or not: subscribing allows you to use the store, but how much of each item you can buy is limited per fourteen day or five day global cycle.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Different items have different timers. Most things are on a 14 day timer, a few things are on a five day timer.

The timers appear to cycle on a calendar cycle, not based on when you subscribe. In other words, the timers are running whether you are subscribed or not: subscribing allows you to use the store, but how much of each item you can buy is limited per fourteen day or five day global cycle.

Oh. Now I understand. Thanks DNA.