**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game freeze from yesterday!

Anybody with this issue? i contact support but who knows when someone will look onto it. i can open the game but when open menu (fight,alliance,crystals) it freeze. animation of the planet goes on, but nothing happens and i need reset the game and it happens again 😟 i playing a month now and it never happened. sorry for english

Comments

• Options
    Ægon_ĞĦØÆgon_ĞĦØ Posts: 12
    this is because of the game itself, it has appeared since the 24.0.0 update, I don’t think that these lazy people will fix the problem.
  • Options
    alikal1alikal1 Posts: 14

this is because of the game itself, it has appeared since the 24.0.0 update, I don’t think that these lazy people will fix the problem.

so wait and dont play? great, just few days before awaking gem 😒 just hope the calendar will work at least...
  • Options
    Ægon_ĞĦØÆgon_ĞĦØ Posts: 12
    alikal1 said:

so wait and dont play? great, just few days before awaking gem 😒 just hope the calendar will work at least...
    and what kind of device do you have?
  • Options
    Hey alikal1, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this loading issue. In an effort to resolve it, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below.

- iOS Troubleshooting
    - Android Troubleshooting

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause issues like this to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about loading issues, we created the dedicated threads below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.