**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Old champs need to be upgraded

MisFit7GottiMisFit7Gotti Posts: 72 β˜…
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Look if kabam is going to keep giving us old champs at least upgrade them make them worth while having the way the game is set up there's no room for these old champs they're useless for ex. Colossus he's still trash. I'm not saying make them God tier but at least make them more fun to play with every time we spin a crystal it's disappointing now let me clear this up I'm not saying just give us newer champs either every time we open a crystal but at least do more about these old champs. We put in allot of work in this game just to get disappointed with our rewards. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• Options
    I thought they buffed Colossus already
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I thought they buffed Colossus already

No. It's in Beta. They just updated his animations for now. There are also rebalances for newer Champs being looked at on a regular basis. Patience, young Padawan. Lol.
  • Options
    This is terrible I rather dup my older champs than keep collecting them idc about hero rating
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 287 β˜…β˜…
    Yep I’ve pulled loads of champions across the time I’ve been playing that have sat on the bench or been sold and considering champs like deadpool who, comic wise, are one of the most powerful mutants and yet still in the game has a very poor pi
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    _ASDF_ said:

They’re going to buff 2 champs every 6 months. That way by 2030, all the 2015 champs will still be worthless. Lmao. I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

I hope they'll surprise is with more then 2, like it happened to gamora. Like oml, colossus + magneto and dpx. Would be awesome. Oh, dreams...