**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Enough r3 to 4 tech gems!!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
I keep getting them from variant 3 n they have the worse heroes in game I allready used one on unawaken sl

Comments

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 944 ★★★★
    Yeah it seems like the crystals are giving out a lot of tech gems 🤔. I got two of them myself and seatin got... Well a lot. Anybody else think there might be something rigged?
  • Options
    YusrizalYusrizal Posts: 7
    I have opened two so far. Two tech gems :s
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    That sucks...wish the gems weren't so restricted. That was frustrating with the 2015 only because a lot of the most ideal champs they didn't make available as 5*...
  • Options
    Wow I thought it was just me
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    As always with these “conspiracy theories” anytime someone gets more of one thing another, this is not a bug, this is just chance. Sorry you got the same class gem, this is just unfortunate not something that’s wrong with anything. A few people having tech gems doesn’t mean there’s a “tech gem bug”. I got a skill gem and now I have 2... I can’t use either... it happens. Hopefully fury or aegon find their way into my roster. These “im not happy with what I got, there must be a bug” posts have gotten old. Deal.

🐻
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    I got 2 2-3 mutant gems. Plus already have a 2015 2-3 mutant from variant2. Assuming I’ll get another mutant when 100% this one.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    You could always just use them anyway. The pool isn't going to change. It's 2019. ;)
  • Options
    To many gems n I still have 5 more paths in v3 n I get 2 more
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    LoL I got a tech gem for the generic r3 to r4 but got Skill for the 2015/2016 rank up gem. I already ranked up WS and Hawkeye. I'm going to hold for Crossbones for now with my third one.
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Omg I got 2 tech gems too
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Gkohler said:

I got 2 2-3 mutant gems. Plus already have a 2015 2-3 mutant from variant2. Assuming I’ll get another mutant when 100% this one.

Same here with cosmic. Wtf
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I got 3 skill 2 to 3, a skill 3 to 4, then cosmic mystic and skill 2016s, and a tech 4 to 5