**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I doing something wrong?

VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I just watched a tier list video and realized I had 2 champions that were considered god tier and Above at rank 1
They are She-Hulk and darkhawk. She hulk is awakened. Other honorable mentions for champs that are rank 1 are rulk, masacre and Gamora. Who should I rank and in what order? (All unawakened)

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Rulk, Shulk, Mas, DH, Gamora
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Yes you are doing something wrong. Worrying about what someone else tells you is god tier. It is all relative to where you are at in the game, synergies and most importantly who you are comfortable/excel with playing.
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    plpkok said:

Yes you are doing something wrong. Worrying about what someone else tells you is god tier. It is all relative to where you are at in the game, synergies and most importantly who you are comfortable/excel with playing.

The god tier thing was more just to say that I have champions with potential but I have no idea who to rank or how to use them. I honestly dont take those tier lists seriously lol
    Then you shouldn't refer to them if you don't take them seriously.
    Without anyone seeing your roster, no one can give you sound advice. You're just basing and assuming that "person x" god tier list is the starting point
    Based on your list I'd tell you to not rank anyone, is that helpful?

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Chill guys..

Anyways, they have a point in that you haven't posted your roster or where you're at, so we can't really help you..
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited August 2019

Says he Doesn’t take them seriously
    Proceeds to open a forum post asking if he should take it seriously

It was more of a foggy pinpoint on who I should be focusing on.... I just watched them to get a good idea on who might be considered good enough but it's not like I rank them solely because they were on the list. Just to clarify though, I need champions for act 5 and Master difficulty for the EQ. Anyways, heres my rank 1 roster

@ẞlооd
    Since you have rank 4 4 stars and at least a few rank 2 5 stars, I wouldn't worry a lot about who to make rank 2 at a 4 star level. That being said, if you are low on resources and in it for a long haul I'd say AA, Sinister, Wolverine, Aegon in no real particular order since they benefit being awakened