**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quest Priorities

With so many daily quest and event quests, i find myself not able to even touch the story quest (Act 1, 2, etc).

For a new player, am i right to prioritize the event quests and daily training grounds over the Acts?

Comments

• Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Do the low level event quest and providing ground first should not take a long time then start 100 percenting the story
  • Options
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Do the low level event quest and providing ground first should not take a long time then start 100 percenting the story

Already 100% the beginner event quest, now doing the same for the normal event quest.

Also 100%-ing providing ground easy and medium level, plus whatever class quest that comes daily.

So with all of the above, should i still be able to do the story?
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    The faster you level, the more "energy" you'll have. So, what ever you do, always use a XP boost.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Already 100% the beginner event quest, now doing the same for the normal event quest.

Also 100%-ing providing ground easy and medium level, plus whatever class quest that comes daily.

So with all of the above, should i still be able to do the story?

Yeah story will be simple but focus on 100 percent each quest for the best rewards
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I'm level 59 and I'm still in Act 1. No kidding.

Same case, I just could do Monthly Quest for rewards and Cata Quests for rank up, and no more time neither energy for Acts. Months later I'm in level 59.

I just regret I didn't use exp boosts everytime I could. I suggest use it Always you do the T2CC/T3CC hard route.

Acts will be there for ever, no problems, just touch it when you can because they give nice rewards too, but I don't know how big deal they're.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Story Quests Act 1-2 complete them with high priority. Not even 100%. But, story Quest Act 3, complete it 100% as quickly as humanly possible from the day you log in.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

Same case, I just could do Monthly Quest for rewards and Cata Quests for rank up, and no more time neither energy for Acts. Months later I'm in level 59.

I just regret I didn't use exp boosts everytime I could. I suggest use it Always you do the T2CC/T3CC hard route.

Acts will be there for ever, no problems, just touch it when you can because they give nice rewards too, but I don't know how big deal they're.

Jesus I've never heard of someone almost at level 60 still at act 1 . I would really suggest you prioritize story quests now since act 4 and act 5 have great rewards especially act 4 rn that are way better than the monthly event rewards
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Story Quests Act 1-2 complete them with high priority. Not even 100%. But, story Quest Act 3, complete it 100% as quickly as humanly possible from the day you log in.

I can ask Why? I've watched the rewards and it's one 4* crystal and few ISOs. If I'm not remembering wrong.
    Sungj wrote: »

Jesus I've never heard of someone almost at level 60 still at act 1 . I would really suggest you prioritize story quests now since act 4 and act 5 have great rewards especially act 4 rn that are way better than the monthly event rewards

Today the Kabam's personal is finding many cheaters watching their "levels 20" "30k" accounts with 100% LOL completed and suddenly they watch my level 59 account with Act 1 uncompleted.

It would be cool to see their faces. Or maybe I would be ashamed, I'm not sure.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556

I can ask Why? I've watched the rewards and it's one 4* crystal and few ISOs. If I'm not remembering wrong.

Today the Kabam's personal is finding many cheaters watching their "levels 20" "30k" accounts with 100% LOL completed and suddenly they watch my level 59 account with Act 1 uncompleted.

Wait are you serious?
  • Options
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

Wait are you serious?

About what?.
    I'm in Act 1, it's true, I have not finished it.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Level 59?
  • Options
    V1oladorV1olador Posts: 10
    My problem is that I already finished all story quests, and now I'm having problem to rank up my heroes, specially the 5*, because we have to use a lot of isos to rank uk and I used this week all that was in my inventory and I don't want to have play again and again the story mode to get new isos.