Quest Priorities

With so many daily quest and event quests, i find myself not able to even touch the story quest (Act 1, 2, etc).

For a new player, am i right to prioritize the event quests and daily training grounds over the Acts?

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Do the low level event quest and providing ground first should not take a long time then start 100 percenting the story
  • 5ubject_Nexu55ubject_Nexu5 Member Posts: 15
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Do the low level event quest and providing ground first should not take a long time then start 100 percenting the story

Already 100% the beginner event quest, now doing the same for the normal event quest.

Also 100%-ing providing ground easy and medium level, plus whatever class quest that comes daily.

So with all of the above, should i still be able to do the story?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    The faster you level, the more "energy" you'll have. So, what ever you do, always use a XP boost.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Already 100% the beginner event quest, now doing the same for the normal event quest.

Also 100%-ing providing ground easy and medium level, plus whatever class quest that comes daily.

So with all of the above, should i still be able to do the story?

Yeah story will be simple but focus on 100 percent each quest for the best rewards
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Member Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I'm level 59 and I'm still in Act 1. No kidding.

Same case, I just could do Monthly Quest for rewards and Cata Quests for rank up, and no more time neither energy for Acts. Months later I'm in level 59.

I just regret I didn't use exp boosts everytime I could. I suggest use it Always you do the T2CC/T3CC hard route.

Acts will be there for ever, no problems, just touch it when you can because they give nice rewards too, but I don't know how big deal they're.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Story Quests Act 1-2 complete them with high priority. Not even 100%. But, story Quest Act 3, complete it 100% as quickly as humanly possible from the day you log in.
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

Same case, I just could do Monthly Quest for rewards and Cata Quests for rank up, and no more time neither energy for Acts. Months later I'm in level 59.

I just regret I didn't use exp boosts everytime I could. I suggest use it Always you do the T2CC/T3CC hard route.

Acts will be there for ever, no problems, just touch it when you can because they give nice rewards too, but I don't know how big deal they're.

Jesus I've never heard of someone almost at level 60 still at act 1 . I would really suggest you prioritize story quests now since act 4 and act 5 have great rewards especially act 4 rn that are way better than the monthly event rewards
    edited August 2017
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Story Quests Act 1-2 complete them with high priority. Not even 100%. But, story Quest Act 3, complete it 100% as quickly as humanly possible from the day you log in.

I can ask Why? I've watched the rewards and it's one 4* crystal and few ISOs. If I'm not remembering wrong.
    Sungj wrote: »

Jesus I've never heard of someone almost at level 60 still at act 1 . I would really suggest you prioritize story quests now since act 4 and act 5 have great rewards especially act 4 rn that are way better than the monthly event rewards

Today the Kabam's personal is finding many cheaters watching their "levels 20" "30k" accounts with 100% LOL completed and suddenly they watch my level 59 account with Act 1 uncompleted.

It would be cool to see their faces. Or maybe I would be ashamed, I'm not sure.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Member Posts: 556

I can ask Why? I've watched the rewards and it's one 4* crystal and few ISOs. If I'm not remembering wrong.

Today the Kabam's personal is finding many cheaters watching their "levels 20" "30k" accounts with 100% LOL completed and suddenly they watch my level 59 account with Act 1 uncompleted.

Wait are you serious?
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

Wait are you serious?

About what?.
    I'm in Act 1, it's true, I have not finished it.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Member Posts: 556
    Level 59?
  • V1oladorV1olador Member Posts: 10
    My problem is that I already finished all story quests, and now I'm having problem to rank up my heroes, specially the 5*, because we have to use a lot of isos to rank uk and I used this week all that was in my inventory and I don't want to have play again and again the story mode to get new isos.