**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Out of these 2016-2015 skill champions - who needs or who has chance to get a buff?

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
did variant 3 and unfortunately pulled 3 2016 skill rankups ,not sure if any of them deserves 4/55 or 5/65.(i already have hawkeye and ws at 4/55)

Out of these 2016-2015 skill champions - who needs or who has chance to get a buff? 33 votes

crossbones
3%
ToxicBlade 1 vote
Moon knight
21%
Jh_DezDrZolaOsfan8Etjamagp87MasterChief1176PainfulPower25 7 votes
CW black panther
21%
Lvernon15TaZ_4178dfmoore26MysterioKalantakan_ancient_lyreTheSaith 7 votes
Electra
6%
Beyond00_Batman1903 2 votes
Falcon
18%
SecondSkrillerMqc19Charlie_SceneAshKetchumGreenbaychisEkbizzell 6 votes
Karnak
21%
AhitlawMCoC_fanSpeedro420BLACKMILKTEA_88Thicco_ModePotatolegionBatgod1 7 votes
OG blackpanther
9%
_fr3do_My_SuperiorH3t3r 3 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    CW black panther
    Sorry, go with crossbones, thought this was a post about a buff but a rankup
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    CW black panther
    yeh its both kinda. i got enough skill champs at r4,just looking out for future rankups. i wish CW bp would get a buff,my Km and WS could use a buddy
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Crossbones is definitely worth the rankup. That's who I used my skill on. HE and WS were already up from previous variants
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Moon knight
    Definitely moon Knight
    They should just ramp up his bleed damage and make it stackable, or make it stackable but after like 5 bleeds, it converts into a powerful bleed or something
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    CW black panther

Crossbones is definitely worth the rankup. That's who I used my skill on. HE and WS were already up from previous variants

yeh i am leaning towards him but i have sig 80 DH at R4 n awakened NT at R3, if moonknight gets some love from developers i could potentially take NT or DH to Rank 5 & Mk to rank 4. but well i guess if they were going to buff Moonkngiht they would have done it by now,cause he got quite a few synergies but none that would benefit him
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The heck is this? CB and Elektra are definitely worth the rank up if you’ve got those gems.