**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increasing toxicity in global chat

Dear Kabam,

I see efforts have been made to reduce garbage in global, by adding censor feature in chat, but its not very efficient
It keeps censoring uselesslyand often neglects slangs

Recently i was active in global and i saw a guy abusing all indians as whole, i would like share some screenshots regarding the issue. I would appreciate if a strict and quick action in taken against this guy and others like him/her

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited August 2019

Dear Kabam,

I see efforts have been made to reduce garbage in global, by adding censor feature in chat, but its not very efficient
    It keeps censoring uselesslyand often neglects slangs

Recently i was active in global and i saw a guy abusing all indians as whole, i would like share some screenshots regarding the issue. I would appreciate if a strict and quick action in taken against this guy and others like him/her
    [Photos removed by moderator]

Here indiots mean idiot indians
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

This post is against the forum rules, might want to look into them, you have to just contact support and report

Okay, but then i have to write sooooo long again :#
  • Options
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. For something like this, you can flag them by clicking on their icon directly within the game or by sending a report to our Support team here. They are better equipped to look into this matter. Also, please keep in mind that posts directly calling out another player is not allowed on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.