**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Greatest abilities in the game

There are so many unique abilities in the game, but the abilities that listed below are amazing and creative in my opinion.

1. Magik 9s power lock. So simple and effective.
2. Hyperion power gain. Deadly and powerful.
3. Ghost’s phase
4. Quake’s aftershock
5. Iceman coldsnap and ice armor.

What do you think?

Comments

• SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

For magik doc oc, psylock and dorm can potentially perform better

I think Magik’s ability is simpler you just need to go for sp2, plus it’s powerful, while with Doctor Octopus it’s not that simple and Dorm’s is not powerful.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Starky’s Auto Evade on specials is insane, we’re all so numb to it now though
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Ghulk faceme is very useful
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    On a serious note, I love Spider-Gwen’s Trap Spider mode. It’s perhaps not the most effective ability, but it’s incredibly satisfying for me. Also, SW’s on demand nullify is also incredibly useful.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Namor's Hydrokinetic Armor
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Viod with fear of viod literally it is a pack of first 4 you mentioned
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

Starky’s Auto Evade on specials is insane, we’re all so numb to it now though

You have to block, or just let him do the trick? Honest question because I don’t have the guy.

Viod with fear of viod literally it is a pack of first 4 you mentioned

I forgot about Void debuff. Yeah it’s great. No one is immune to it and it magnifies with time.

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Death Spores at maximum signature level

I have done my research and this can deal 75% of your attack as direct damage per second on the opponent.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Either fear of the void or max dig radar sense. Being able to always evade projectiles is nice.