**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry on heavy

Ludan97Ludan97 Posts: 6
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello everyone, I have experienced a tremendous bug with the irremovible domain, which grants enemies in war to parry my heavy hits. Have you experienced the same situation? Will this terrible bug be fixed? @Kabam Miike please respond to me

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    If the champion you are fighting has the stand your ground mastery that is possible.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

If the champion you are fighting has the stand your ground mastery that is possible.

that should not happen, it is not right to loose my champ randomly
  • Options
    Ludan97 said:

Lormif said:

Why should that "not happen" and what makes it "not right"? It is an ability in the game, you can do it to the AI or to others in AW, and whatever you can do so can your opponents in AW. You will never see it in AQ or story/event quests.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Ludan97 said:

Lormif said:

Why should that "not happen" and what makes it "not right"? It is an ability in the game, you can do it to the AI or to others in AW, and whatever you can do so can your opponents in AW. You will never see it in AQ or story/event quests.
    It should not happen because you cannot know if the enemy has this domain, and you can die randomly for a parry. That is really unfair if you ask me
  • Options
    Ludan97 said:

Lormif said:

Ludan97 said:

Lormif said:

It should not happen because you cannot know if the enemy has this domain, and you can die randomly for a parry. That is really unfair if you ask me
    It can happen. In war and arena there are lots of things where you dont know what the mysteries they have are that can cause you to die. Do they have limber for example, this can throw off your entire parry strategy. When you are fighting in war you are fighting them with their masteries, so whatever they can do the AI can do with their character. The same works with your character. If you have SYG in war then the opponents have to take thatr into account as well. You can work around it by not using heavies.
  • Options

Stand your ground just withstands heavy but it schouldnt parry you

I also experienced this and reported as a problem but nobody reacted

Maybe you consider this as normal but i dont ..based on my experience in this game sind 12.2014

Why should it not parry you? It has been doing so since it was introduced and the mods have confirmed it should, and it makes sense. If you resist the knock down then you can be parried.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just because you do t want it to happen doesn’t mean it’s wrong to happen