**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who is the best champion to rank 5/65 for offence

:#

Who is the best champion to rank 5/65 for offence 108 votes

Archangel
5%
CassyComodus11doctorbShepherdStubshotBabyMiike 6 votes
Omega red
25%
RagamugginGunnerMets17MityAntMixalisCliffordcanSpiderCoolsDTMelodicMetalWerewrymRasiloverTaZ_4178UrrymonsterKillerRino19Bruinsfan8510ToxicBladeKelebornCUBlukakaBatman1903kubricknolanMsyounus1288 27 votes
Havoc
1%
CiqMCOCpsp742 2 votes
Captain marvel movie
11%
Duke_Silverharerabbit99MelinkotheclownB_Dizzle_01LordNeoX_Factor_AgentThe_WatcherBryliantu93Ægon0710TheSupremeAshKetchumWICKED_JESTER 12 votes
Cull obsidian
6%
SpeedbumpRoOOtsLiss_Bliss_LordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNBSAIralph2008_ 7 votes
Thing
2%
Spity68Beyond00_Crunch 3 votes
Namor
15%
TerraSiddhantKwatraOutaBlaargoCaptain_2goodEthanGamerBeatleraoTheSpicyKnightTony886ZurolethalcodeMr_Man_ancient_lyreAaronc94FreeToPlay_21H3t3rCaptain_Zephyr 17 votes
Domino
22%
Timone147ZENzuffyallinashesGigantor13eros24WhiteManSai_7username7312HairyslugM1k0rinOsfan8JokepoolFloorKillerRougeknight87Buck9studioRockypantherxSupermanafficinadoDuck_of_DoomTheScienceLab 24 votes
Hyperion
9%
Ram_SarkarWeb_Slinger_77Thecrusher_9756TimrosMasquerade1981pfm007HarvesterofSorrowPrince_vingador1Galade_2Madcat 10 votes

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Havoc
    I agree with what was mentioned, not stating the entire information about the champions included above, whether they are unduped or awaken, their signature level, other owned 5* or 6* champion that could form possible synergy team with any champions mention can make them also makes it a blind recommendation. Havok awaken and at max signature with all favourable condition can produce high amounts of damage toward opponent.. Omega Red @ 5/65 sig200 and can have his deadspore.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Captain marvel movie
    Cap Marvel for burst fights. Get the charges built up, if she's awakened and has Nick fury synergy, she can go indestructible and just plow through with that damage output
  • Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55

So the only information we get about your roster is an emoji? ...

Let’s just say none of them are awakened yet 😅

There's so many variables that go into answering that. Who's awakened at what sig? What other champs do you have ranked? Where are you at in story mode? What AQ map do you run? What AW tier are you in?

Nowhere near enough information given for anyone to give a considered answer. That's just a who's your favorite champ list at this point.

There's so many variables that go into answering that. Who's awakened at what sig? What other champs do you have ranked? Where are you at in story mode? What AQ map do you run? What AW tier are you in?

Nowhere near enough information given for anyone to give a considered answer. That's just a who's your favorite champ list at this point.

I just wanted to know dude so that I could target the best champion to rankup when I already have all these champion . For now, I only have 5 star rank 4/55 havoc and quake. I don’t want to waste T5BC and T2AC for the wrong champion 😅
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Again nowhere near enough information. Good luck.

Again nowhere near enough information. Good luck.

I’m sorry dude. I’m new 😅 Would you tell me what should be provided in the information?
  • UrAWizardWadeUrAWizardWade Posts: 8
    It's hard to say, so many of those rely on being awakened. What stage are you at, what content do you need to finish, these answers you can find within. Don't let us decide what's best for you brother.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Do u have all this champions. oh ,man my account is a joke.
    binrak said:

Do u have all this champions. oh ,man my account is a joke.

No bro, I just want to know which one is the best 😂 I don’t want to rankup 5/65 for another champion existed in the game. I will Only rank up champions mentioned above if I have them 😂
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Why do people think these decisions are as simple as just who the champ is? This could go any number of beneficial ways depending on many deciding factors.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    The three leading in th poll are all mutant!
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Obviously Miles Morales
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Domino
    Only reason I vote for domino is she is currently viable in all game modes really. LOL/Variants/Act 6 and as a top option. The others are all good options I just personally have gotten so much mileage out of domino myself across all of the end game content.

One point of clarification is you will need the flaming trinity to make the above point true
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Ghost.