**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First rank 5 both unduped : sparky or covus?

mainly for act 5 exploration and getting cavalier
i will use generic from act 5 on the one i chose so thats not a problem
ps: i will never use suicides or boosts

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sparky. Many people will tell you otherwise, but don't listen to em.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sparky, also don’t use the generic on either, save it for one who really needs it
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Both are good but I'll go with Sparky
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    they can be awesome without the awakening ability. I have rank 4 undraped starky and works really nice, I don't have a Corvus, but you have to rank 5 the one you like the most to play,
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Both are good, but generally corvus can handle alot more champs in my opinion. He can safely parry BPCW and emma frost, can break all of IMIW armors so you dont have to face his auto-parry most of the time, and he has great burst damage to end fights faster, greater if you can finish his missions. Really, the only champs he can't handle are ebony maw, havok and mr sinister. so i would go for corvus first.

Stark spidey is good too, but more patience is needed to build up the poise charges so you need to be very good at dexterity.
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    If you don't run suicides it's a close call. If you do run suicides corvus without a doubt. You will explore a5 without any issues (5.3 might be a bit tricky) and he was my mvp for 6.1 (requires some mlm play to get first charge and some other tricks but nothing too hard). Also corvus is an aq and aw god. I don't think any of the two is worth the generic ag though.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Haha.. "I will NEVER use suicide" ..

What personal grudge do you have against suicide?!?!
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79

Haha.. "I will NEVER use suicide" ..

What personal grudge do you have against suicide?!?!

the recoil damage is just ah!
    and i have to close it before placing defense so i have to pay units everytime i switch it on and off
    eventhough i really love the pi boost