**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help on progression and use of my t5b and Tier 2 alpha catalysts

I'm at a crossroads. After grinding non-stop arenas for the past 2 years and playing only during my 10 hour daily shifts I'm scaling back on arena and trying to complete all content. I've completed Chap 6.1, but still have to explore 5.2 and 5.4.4-6. I haven't done any variant yet, and have been told only to do 2 and 3, since 1 is much more difficult. Also I haven't even completed LOL yet, let alone explored it. I'm ready for some rank-ups, but don't want to ruin 1/2 a year worth of resources without planning it.

Currently my resources are: 5 Tier 5 basic catalysts, 8 tier 2 alpha catalysts

Six stars of note: Thing (duped), Red Hulk, Proxima, Symbiote, and Mysterio
Hyperion is my only rank 5 5*.
Five Stars on bubble of rank 5: Blade (unawakened), AEgon (max sig), AA (Sig 160), CA IW (Sig 120), Omega Red (Sig 180), Void (Sig 135), Corvus Claive (Sig 40), Ghost (Sig 60), SL (Sig 100), Domino (unawakened), Magic (unawakened)
For Ghost I have a duped 5 star Wasp, Hood, and Ant-man
For Domino I have duped five star RH and Massacre, and a six star RH.
For Thing I have 5 star Champion, Angela, and Hela, all duped, but only a 3 star Heimdall.

Rewards I am looking at are:
Chap 5 Exploration: 2 Tier 5 Basic Catalysts, Generic AG, Rank 3-4 gem
LOL Completion/Exploration: 4 Tier 2 Alpha and class AG/8 extra Tier 2 Alpha and Generic AG
Variant 2 and 3 : Each with a rank 4-5 crystal and class AG

I have a few options. Currently I have a 5* Max sig AEgon at rank 4. if I rank 5 him will I be able to complete and explore LOL without spending more than 2000 units? (assuming average talent). Because he seems to only be good at LOL. If I rank up Corvus I should be able to easily explore Chapter 5 - but does he have any value in the Variants?

If I rank 2 my 6* duped thing should I be able to power my way to exploring Variant 2 and 3 and gaining 2 rank 4-5 crystals? (Which might save me a lot of resources I'd lose by ranking a 5 star first)

Or, is someone like Ghost or Domino the best choice since some consider them the best overall champs?

Sorry for such a long post, but these resources are so scarce I want to make sure I think it through before I spend

Help on progression and use of my t5b and Tier 2 alpha catalysts 4 votes

Rank 5 the Max sig AEgon and complete and explore LOL first
50%
Giodood_1Nightbat214 2 votes
Rank 2 the Six-star Duped Thing and power through Variants 2 and 3
0%
Rank 5 the sig 40 Corvus Claive to finish exploring Chapter 5 and for event quests
0%
Rank 5 the sig 60 Ghost instead
50%
Meebletonlukaka 2 votes
Rank 5 unduped Domino instead
0%
Rank 5 CA IW Isig 12) instead
0%
Rank 5 OR (sig 18) instead
0%
Rank 5 another champion on your roster you were to foolish to list in the poll
0%
Wait for ___ to rank up instead
0%

Comments

• Options
    StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Ghost and Domino are great options for LOL and will also help in other areas more. In order to rank 5 AEgon he would have to be a big upgrade over them. Is he? I’m not sure.

And maybe I am an idiot - but where did you get the idea that Thing was the top champ for variants 2 and 3? I would have ranked up red hulk before him since you already have the trinity. Is the thing a cheat code for variant or something? If so, rank him and get the gems