**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Worst class?

What class is the worst?

Worst class? 81 votes

Skill
9%
Alfa_PigeonSuperChronaKyrkantTony886ZuroWardenZeroGinjabredMonstaDapandaking 8 votes
Mutant
0%
Cosmic
0%
Science
6%
SnakeEyes69BboychoboParodical_Sun1CiqMCOCLegionnaire 5 votes
Mystic
77%
Timone147CrkwestFrostyMhykkeSecondSkrillerSpeedbumpKihlgastLvernon15Savio444ThatGuyYouSaw235M1k0rinSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsFR33_HUG5HzoriWorknprogressPeterQuillIDogeAlbi⁴7²00⁴_GRINDER_ 63 votes
Tech
6%
Charlie_SceneDrPepper_75Agent_TTickleMeElmoNik_860 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yesn’t
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Tech
    I don’t think there is particularly a “worst class”. Maybe the most boring class? But if that’s the count then tech for me.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Mystic
    Agent_T said:

I don’t think there is particularly a “worst class”. Maybe the most boring class? But if that’s the count then tech for me.

Warlock. Ghost. OG Vision and AOU Vision. IWIM. Ultron...

Those are just some of the top tech champions. I wouldn’t say Tech is the worst.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Mystic
    -sixate- said:

Mystic by a mile.

I have to agree. Up to 4* champions, mystic is god. 5* and up... no Scarlet Witch.
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Mystic
    Still!!
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Skill
    People don’t realize how bad skill is these days. Ægeon, Killmonger, maybe Winter Solder with synergies, possibly Night Monkey I don’t know much about him. Mystic has SW, Symby Supreme, Magik, Doctor Voodoo, and arguments can be made for others like Mordo.
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Mystic

People don’t realize how bad skill is these days. Ægeon, Killmonger, maybe Winter Solder with synergies, possibly Night Monkey I don’t know much about him. Mystic has SW, Symby Supreme, Magik, Doctor Voodoo, and arguments can be made for others like Mordo.

Nick Fury and Blade.....bad skill champs am i right?
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Mystic has some good champs but the past 2 mystics we got were terrible, compared to other classes which continue to grow further.
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    edited August 2019
    Science
    Even though The Thing really was suppose to be a Cosmic champion,Kabam put him as a Science Champion to boast up their catalyst class.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Skill

Nick Fury and Blade.....bad skill champs am i right?
    Fair I completely forgot about them.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Agent_T said:

Those are just some of the top tech champions. I wouldn’t say Tech is the worst.
    Ultron isnt a top tech champ
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Mystic
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Agent_T said:

Forgot Stark spidey, darkhawk, mysterio and sentinel. Mystic at the top end is clearly the worst, GR not what he used to be along with voodoo and MS/Mephisto really the only other decent rank up options. Far and away the worst class at the moment. Magik and sym sumpreme are awesome champs but you’d have a dozen others you’d take in front of them currently unless it’s a cosmic fight.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Mystic
    Fix doctor strange, release Switch as a 5* and apply fixes to Diablo and Ebony maw. Through decisions made over the past 2 1/2 years intentional or not including the MD nerf the mystic class has been gimped
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    GR and Magik are deemed god tier,
    Mephisto and DR are good to demi god tier,
    Ebony Maw is less attractive when compared with othe black order teammate but he is still above average.
    Whilst I accepted that SW is still limited to 4* and DS has been nerfed, yet I still think Mystic Class is not that worse.
  • Options
    Mystic
    Reference said:

Ebony Maw is less attractive when compared with othe black order teammate but he is still above average.
    Whilst I accepted that SW is still limited to 4* and DS has been nerfed, yet I still think Mystic Class is not that worse.

Which class is it currently better than and why?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Reference said:

Which class is it currently better than and why?
    All classes are quite similar to me. Amongst all champs that launched, I still have 9 champs not yet collected (Thanos, Kang, OG Ultron, Namor, Spidy SS, Sunspot, Warlock, Deadpool and Goldpool). Although I have preference over mystic/cosmic champs, I don’t think there is obvious evidence that one class is weaker than others.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Md nerf made all those mystic not as valuable, and the ones we get since are ebany maw and diablo. Also ss, he's ok, but bugged. So yeah, easy
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Instead of buffing HT and Annihilus, they should buff Diablo and Ebony Maw