**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 4 advice ghulk or emma or hyperion

He everyone , i am confused to rank 4 i have many options here .. i need your help .. i want champion who i can use him in act 6.(1.2.3) etc
And useful for aw/aq/quest

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma
  • Options
    İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25

Emma

Thank you for your replay, why emma ? Is she immune to degenerate like ghulk or she have power drain like hyperion? I need your reason to make a decision
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

Emma

Thank you for your replay, why emma ? Is she immune to degenerate like ghulk or she have power drain like hyperion? I need your reason to make a decision
    Emma was my first r4 and she has put in alot of work for me with her immunities and anti evade. Tho u cant go wrong with Hyperion either. I cant really say about gladiator hulk as i cant seem to pull him higher than a 3* tho
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hyperion no question
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    hyperion. just parry/heavy and see how hard you hit with +5 furies
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Nah its for sure 110% hyperion like the others have said. Also havok may be more useful than emma, depening on your roster requirements
  • Options
    İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25
    Thank you all for your replays ... i appreciated that .. i made my decision and rank hyperion for rank 4 and i will rank him to 5 soon ... thanks everyone

• Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I woulda waited to r4 Hyperion and see if you get a gem from V3 but he’s still a great choice