**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you feel about the “changes” to Sym Supreme announced?

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Betrayed
    it's getting old, they change the description because they failed to see the interactions will make the champ to "OP" which really doesn't in this case, SS, still has enough negatives that total make him God mode for all situations champ. Next they will nerff Warlock's ability to power drain and stop massive regen.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    LOL. There’s no nerf. Stop being foolish, description change only. 😂 absolute foolishness
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

There aren't any changes, really. If you'll read what was said, that's the intended outcome they had, and it's just not being changed.

If it was intended it wouldn't have said 100% in game AND in his spotlight, you pathetic shill.
    If it was intended, they would have said so. They have no issues telling people when something is changing. Nothing is changing but the Description. I'm pretty sure they know themselves what's intended or not. It's their intention.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    He's working exactly like he has been, he just never worked as described and now they're saying the thing they never said is what was intended.
    It's not shady. They even discussed the possibility of changing him to what is shown, and came to the conclusion it would be much stronger than they intended. Changing the Champ to match the Description can't come at the cost of balance.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Undecided
    Well said @Liss_Bliss_ . i tried bringing this to people's attention in numerous posts over the last 10 months and they got little to no traction. Now that Kabam has at least responded everyone wants to scream bloody murder about him getting "changed." If u have the champ at least wait till the update and compare him to how he is now before u grab the pitchforks.
    ChriissR said:

@GroundedWisdom You're literally the clown of these forums.

It's a "Nerf". Doesn't matter if he was never working as intended and he's going to be the same and just rewording the description. It was "Supposed" to be 100% as per release. NOT 50%.

So, if a champ released doesn't perform as intended and then Kabam changes the wording, it's therefore a "Nerf".

Arguing saying it's not a Nerf or nothing is changing etc, then you're just a clown and just make sure to clean your chin when your done.

You apparently don't know what a nerf is. You would have to change something for it to be a nerf. He's never functioned that way, and was never intended to. If you expect me to respond to that last bit, I'll pass.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    It's certainly not a nerf. It's kinda shady but not particularly a huge thing honestly. When the similar thing happened with domino I was on board with if they changed her to work as described she'd be even more insane (I have a R2 6* domino as well) but I don't think that a guaranteed stagger would really change much as far as balance unless they found some interaction like that attack increase synergy mentioned earlier.

Definitely not something to be up in arms about but it doesn't look great
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Happy
    Ace_03 said:

Let me break this down.
    Blessing 1 Chthon’s 5% on basic attacks to place a stagger. 50% on a crit.
    Blessing 3 Set’s 50% on each hit of a special to place a stagger.

But we all think Blessing 2 should be 100%? Give me break........no. Simply put it was a wording issue. They SHOULD have put BY 100%. and if they did that would have made parry apply stagger at 30%. So bringing his second blessing in line with all his other blessings is good.

You all can scream and pout all you want, but NOTHING except wording and a slight INCREASE to place stagger on a parry is changing. Think about how OP he would be in that phase.

The majority of people who actively posted about Null’s in that thread, myself being one of them, said we thought it was a working issue. And we would be fine with BY 100% making staggers placed at 30%. And they actually gave us more.

Those of you who sat here oblivious to the fact there was an issue, and are jumping on the %{^{^{>{*]*]%]*++#%]%]*{ KABAM!!!!! Train need to get off. He will still play the exact same as he has since we all started using him, in fact he will play better as his Null’s chance will increase.

This is only a nerf to his description, nothing more. If you all MUST QQ about something, QQ about how long it took to have it actually addressed.

I’m willing to bet 90% of you all screaming nerf wasn’t even aware he was “broken” via his description.

Again NOTHING is changing about how he is currently playing in the game, except an increase in how often Null’s will place stagger. A change in a description isn’t a nerf. Everyone needs to step back and calm down.

Still stuck in act 5? Lol.
    Classic response. My place in the game has no bearing on my understanding of a champ.

Next...
    Happy

Let me break this down.

But we all think Blessing 2 should be 100%? Give me break........no. Simply put it was a wording issue. They SHOULD have put BY 100%. and if they did that would have made parry apply stagger at 30%. So bringing his second blessing in line with all his other blessings is good.

You all can scream and pout all you want, but NOTHING except wording and a slight INCREASE to place stagger on a parry is changing. Think about how OP he would be in that phase.

The majority of people who actively posted about Null’s in that thread, myself being one of them, said we thought it was a working issue. And we would be fine with BY 100% making staggers placed at 30%. And they actually gave us more.

Those of you who sat here oblivious to the fact there was an issue, and are jumping on the %{^{^{>{*]*]%]*++#%]%]*{ KABAM!!!!! Train need to get off. He will still play the exact same as he has since we all started using him, in fact he will play better as his Null’s chance will increase.

This is only a nerf to his description, nothing more. If you all MUST QQ about something, QQ about how long it took to have it actually addressed.

I’m willing to bet 90% of you all screaming nerf wasn’t even aware he was “broken” via his description.

Again NOTHING is changing about how he is currently playing in the game, except an increase in how often Null’s will place stagger. A change in a description isn’t a nerf. Everyone needs to step back and calm down.

How op would he be? What are you doing with your sym supreme that the rest of us aren’t? Have you been able to clear all 3 variants by using only sym supreme? How about 100% 6.1 and .2? What is he doing for you that’s already so powerful that having a 100% chance to place stagger while 1 out of 3 of his blessing is active for a short period of time would make him “op”?
    Every other phase he has maxes out at 50% why should Null’s be any different?
  • GoosemanGooseman Posts: 24
    Happy
    I honestly feel like, if you have him, which I do, your selfishly gonna feel betrayed but I feel like this was a much needed fix despite him being one of my best champs. Suck it up!
    Happy
    Gooseman said:

I honestly feel like, if you have him, which I do, your selfishly gonna feel betrayed but I feel like this was a much needed fix despite him being one of my best champs. Suck it up!

Well said. Would I have liked 100%? Yeah, who wouldn’t. But he is still gonna play the exact same as he currently does.
    Happy

Let me break this down.

This is worst than anything groundedwisdom has posted so far lol
    Why because I’m not on your side in an uninformed QQ fest? The truth hurts I know. But when you use your corrected SS and get more staggers from Null’s you can thank me.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Regardless, the player base has lost an opportunity in combat. The ability is helpful in waiting out his defensive mode. Now, rank another champ. She-Hulk the Champion fight before they change her description.
    Happy
    What everyone is failing to see is he is actually getting better than he is currently in the game. Yes, it doesn’t match his current description, but if you watched the countless videos of Null’s staggers you can draw the conclusion that staggers were being placed about 30% of the time.

They could have just changed TO into BY and left it at that. But no they are increasing the chance and making it mirror his other phases.

So put down the pitchforks.
This discussion has been closed.