**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Exploring 5.2.6 and Collector one year after becoming uncollected. What are current best champs?

One year ago or so I became uncollected with a bunch of 20% revives and a four star 4/40 Corvus Claive. One year later I have explored all of chapter five except 5.2.6 and now am returning and hoping to defeat the collector multiple times without using too many potions. Most of the collector fights on youtube were from nearly 2 years ago, and I think perhaps better champs are available now.

Here are my top champs

Corvus 5/65 Sig 20
Hyperion 5/65 Sig 120
AA 4/55 Sig 180
CA IW 4/55 Sig 150
Aegon 4/55 Sig 199
Omega Red 4/55 Sig 160
Void 4/55 Sig 130
Ghost 4/55 Sig 120 (with Duped 5 star versions of Ant-Man, Wasp, and Hood)
SL 4.55 Sig 120
Quake 4/55 Sig 50
Vision 3/45 Sig 130
Domino 3/45
Magic 3/45

Also have a four star DD at sig 50 (which was a popular choice back in the day)

So has anyone explored this recently with newer champs and found a good strategy to make the fight more manageable? I rolled through Chapter 5 without using any units and a minimal amount of potions because I've grinded my way to a pretty good roster, but collector is a specialized problem, and I can use all the advice I can get....

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    You’ll be fine. Corvus is a good option for the first 30 or so percent, before he caps damage. Hyperion is good because you can just wait till you get a sp3 and fire that off. CapIW I’m sure could do work. If you have a 5/50 Starky that’s really valuable.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    can anyone survive collector's special? Unfortunately I don't even have a four star sparky. Can Ghost survive it if phasing?
  • SorLyonnSorLyonn Posts: 3
    I just did it last week my team was a 6* Heimdall r1, 5* R5 Omega sig 200, R4 Cull sig 120, R4 Sparky sig 100, and a r4 unduped void. If you can intercept during the last 40% you'll be fine. I'd recommend bringing in champs who can deal a ton of damage or have power control/ evade. My R5 omega could get him down like 30-40% in one try so with a good team you can easily beat it without any revives. In total I spent 2-3 20% revives
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I am currently on my last path and stark spidy is my MVP