**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legitamate Scientific question

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Science… when can we get more of it? It's been a year and the community is having symptoms of "no science syndrome" I tried turning my oven on cold that's how bad things are down here

PLZ use your powers and give us science class.

I'LL EVEN STUDY

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Science… when can we get more of it? It's been a year and the community is having symptoms of "no science syndrome" I tried turning my oven on cold that's how bad things are down here

I'LL EVEN STUDY

Well, a month and a half ago, I predicted we may see some in the next month or two. I still stand by that. Not because I have any insider info. Just because I stand by my predictions. Lol. I'm thinking next month.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    How about Black-Cat, Lizard and Scorpion?

I'm sorry my knowledge of anything Marvel is confined to mostly Spider-Man, F4, well known X-Men and the Avengers (not including Thor or Black Widow)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    There is no need to introduce a champion from every class every year. They will release a new science champ when time comes. It is already planned, so just wait
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    There is no need to introduce a champion from every class every year. They will release a new science champ when time comes. It is already planned, so just wait

Would be nice to have something new in science class that isn't utter garbage though
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I agree, more science. It seems that my default T4C setting is for science! Whenever I open a crystal, science. Whenever I open a group of shards...I always get more science!
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    The Thor ragnarok event will probably introduce gladiator hulk and he will be science
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

I'LL EVEN STUDY

Well, a month and a half ago, I predicted we may see some in the next month or two. I still stand by that. Not because I have any insider info. Just because I stand by my predictions. Lol. I'm thinking next month.

Who you thinking of and why science?

Most likely cosmic if it is to do without Thor, unless they do Gladiator Hulk which may be science, but as he is from outside of earth in that story he could also be cosmic
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Might be expecting a new Hulk when Ragnarok hits

Edit: should have read others comments first, since they already mentioned this
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I'LL EVEN STUDY

Who you thinking of and why science?

Most likely cosmic if it is to do without Thor, unless they do Gladiator Hulk which may be science, but as he is from outside of earth in that story he could also be cosmic

Don't really have one in mind. Just a feeling. Ragnarok doesn't hit for another couple months. Unless they do a double-month theme.