**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Small Achievement

I've had my account since Kabam first started this game, I stopped playing three years ago and picked it up properly 6 months ago and played daily.

My account was 44k power, it's now just over 190k. I'm running an alliance, just recently explored act 4 and this month is the first month I've 100% explored a master EQ.

There are much bigger achievements out there but I definitely cheered a little when I cleared it.

Comments

• SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Congrats! 100% exploration of Act 4 is a big step in my book! That takes forever! Way to be! What does your roster look like for hitting that milestone?
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    SuperGood said:

Congrats! 100% exploration of Act 4 is a big step in my book! That takes forever! Way to be! What does your roster look like for hitting that milestone?

Thanks man, it took me so looooong!

I pulled a 5* venom yesterday so that will be getting beefed up soon
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    SuperGood said:

Act 4 is KILLING me!!!! Not cause it's hard. It's just so frikkin long. I'm about 50% now, but every time I look at how much I have left to do I get so discouraged. I try to do at least one or two paths per day.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★

SuperGood said:

Thanks man, it took me so looooong!

I pulled a 5* venom yesterday so that will be getting beefed up soon
    Have u yet realized u pulled act5 exploration? Rank him up, get some units for energy refills and get yourself an easy elders bane title. :)
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    Why is Venom best for Act 5?