**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think they should add a gold market so we can buy needed and wanted items with gold

Deadpooliscool2019Deadpooliscool2019 Posts: 88
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Do you think they should add a gold market to buy needed and wanted items for a reasonable price

Do you think they should add a gold market so we can buy needed and wanted items with gold 33 votes

Yes I like the idea of this
78%
ArcDeAngelusxNigRazorDevilAgame86TerraLvernon15Killgore19HzoriDONZALOOG1234TheHoodedDormammuUrrymonsterThi101Parodical_Sun1Lloyd80WoozieTheSpicyKnightLordΔDraculalukakaEtjamarabbitt88 26 votes
Neither
9%
CoatHang3rLordRaymond3SquishyjrThe_4TH 3 votes
I'll stick with spending units etc
12%
ThesurvivlistMathking13PennmabobBlue_Eyed_Thing 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    also the more rare items would be slightly more expensive
  • Options
    I think this would also be a major thing if you want to save up your units for other things as well
  • Options
    Well I'm glad I'm getting feedback on this and I'm not mad at what people voted for because we all have our own opinoins
  • Options
    Not that it matters but my bad on the spelling error
  • Options
    I'm glad this is getting lots of votes but let's keep it up and try to get more
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    I voted yes but a part of me also says no, for the main reasons of players totally maxing out their all ready overpowered champs and those who have been playing longer then others with unprecedented gold.
  • Options
    Yeah I know that but like most of those people with max champs probably wouldn't buy anything but part of the market would be crystal shards and some crystals also boosts
  • Options
    Also catalysts
  • Options
    If kabam did add such a thing in game what would you want to be part of the market
  • Options
    Basically this market would be like the summoners sigil just you don't have to pay to access it and everything would cost gold
  • Options
    My bad I mean the black iso market
  • Options
    Now I'm curious if kabam actually looked at this or if they are just staring at this eating glazed donuts lol
  • Options
    Not to make them sound lazy but that post was just to be funny
  • Options
    Not to offend either